Chapter thirteen

July 23rd:
"Okay let's go inside." I said breathing unsteady, "it'll be fine baby. We are just going to tell them." I hesitated and pulled the handle. "Oh hey guys!!" Kelly exploded in happiness as she kissed me forehead and Camerons cheek. "What a surprise. What you guys going here?" Nick asked bro- hugging cam. "We have some news.." I smiled. "Okay.." Kelly said sitting down on the couch. "This is extremely hard on us, so I'm just going to tell you." I paused. "I'm.. We're... We're having a baby as well."
Blank faces. "No." Kelly said standing up, gripping her BIG belly now. She shook her head. "No. This is terrible. I'm so sorry. For you." Nick interrupted, "Kelly." He whispered. "I'm very happy for you guys!" He said giving a warming smile. "Get out." Kelly blurted. "You need to leave. This is not how I raised you. This is not what mom would've approved of.. Of her daughter .. My sister, being a slut."
Camerons grip tightened, my face became hot and tears began to stream down my face. "Get your stuff and leave. Don't come back you whore." She screamed and walked out of the room. Nicks face was in his hands. "I'm sorry." He whispered. Cameron held me tightly as I cried. "Let's go baby." He said holding my hand leading my out the door. He say me in the car, "Imma go get some of your stuff you need. I'll be right back." My body felt cold, and breathing was unsteady, white as a ghost, all I could do was sit there and feel numb.
Camerons pov:
I went back into the quiet house, grabbing her laptop, charger, makeup, hair and skin stuff that I've seen her use, her special bear I got her that she has to sleep with, toothbrush, a jacket, a sweatshirt, 2 pairs of jeans, leggings, couple shirts, a pair of converse, pjs, underwear, and a sports bra. I stuffed it into her nike bag from a ︎volleyball tournament she went to. I walked down the stairs and grabbed her keys, so she could come get her car later. I put her bag in the back, and drove back to my place. I guess my baby will be staying with me for a while..
Becs pov:
I passed out instantly once we were back in Camerons room.
October 18th:
It's been a couple of months since I've talked to my sister. Nick sends me pictures of my beautiful nephew secretly. Nothing kills me more than not being about to see him. He's almost a month old. I have a defined belly now. My baby is the size of a canelope. I have less than a month until I'm due. I've been living with Cameron and Nash at the house, trying to out as much as possible, because I feel bad for living with them. Nothing big has happened the last couple months. Just shopping for our baby girl. The fans still don't know about our little princess, and I tend to keep it like that, until we get me married. Camerons mother was beyond excited, and has been the biggest supporter.
"Cameron what are we being for Halloween?" I took a bite into my sand-wich. We were sitting in some cute little cafe downtown. "I was thinking mini and mickey?" He suggested. "That's so last year." I winked, thinking for a minute. "Uh! What about thing one thing two??" I said looking at a cute couple on Pinterest. "Whatever." Cameron said focused on his phone. He's lost a lot of interest in my lately. sadly.
"What's wrong with us?" I took a big breath out and rubbed my ache stomach. All of this weight really slows me down. "What do you mean?" He said scrolling through his phone. "I mean you don't give me any attention. Your always on your phone. You don't really help me out anymore. You don't buy me presents, or take me on dates. I can't remember the last time you told me you loved me. Do you even want to spend your life with me?" I said having a bit of a shake in my voice. "There is No one I would rather be with." He said setting his phone on the table, calling for the check.
*
"Be ready, I'm picking you up in 10." He said before a quick hang up. I put on a white flowy tee, well it used to be flowy.. I put my hair into a petite bun. Also some leggings, along with my strapy sandals, and raybans. "Your one hot mama, that's for sure." Cameron said as I entered the lobby or the apartment. "You ready?" He asked. "Mhmm." I commented, stepping into the car. "Where are we going?" I asked quietly. "That's for me to know." He winked holding my hand in between the seat, like old times. "What do you want to name her?" I questioned, looking down at my big belly. "I was thinking about this the other night. I really like brailey, or bailee. Something with a b." He said parking in front of his moms house. "Aw visit to mamma g?" I asked wobbling out of the car.
"She's not home now, but I have a special something in the back." He said leading me to the back yard.
There was a big screen set up, and a huge tent, filled with a dozen blankets and pillows. There were lights hanging from the trees, and popcorn sitting by the tent. My face lit up once I noticed Ariel was beginning to play on the screen. I wanted to cry, it was all so wonderful. "Cameron." I smiled hugging him. "You said we never go on dates anymore. How's this?" He smirked, taking a seat inside the tent. I curled up next to him and we watched the movie. When my favorite part came, where she announced her engagement to Eric, Cameron took my hand and stood up. I questioned the action until I looked at the screen. In big black letters it read, 'will you marry me?'
I turned back to Cameron, on one knee, holding a blue box open, with a beautiful diamond ring. "Will you?" I covered my face with my hands and nodded. I don't think I've ever been happier.
*
"Cameron I have to go." I said grabbing my keys and walking twords the door. "No I'm not letting you!" He said angrily. "Cameron she's my sister. She deserves to know that I'm getting married at the least. And that she's having a niece." I paused. "Plus, I want to see my nephew, if it's the only time I can." "I'm coming wait here." He said heading for the stairs. "No Cameron. Nick planned this out, and I don't need you to protect me." I said opening the door. "Listen. You two are my everything." He said pointing at me and brailey. Oh yeah, we decided on brailey. "I dont want anyone hurting you, physically or mentally. But if you really don't want me to come, then fine." He said pouting. I grabbed his face and brought it twords my lips. "Love you."
*
"Can I come in?" I said playing with my keys. "I.. I guess." Kelly said putting the small baby into his rocker. I sat on the couch griping my belly for comfort. "I, I know you don't approve of my and Cameron. But I just thought you should know, uh were getting married. And, and we are taking things as seriously as possible. I wouldn't change anything, honestly. But I would change how we ended." I paused. "Kelly. I need you. Especially right now. I need my sister in my life. And my brother in law. And baby Payton. Okay? Please.. " I commented.
"Do you want to hold him?" She asked picking up the baby and rocking him. I nodded. She handed me Payton. It was a little awkward on where to hold him, since my belly was big, but he got comfortable pretty quick. "He's beautiful." "And so will yours be." She said quickly. I handed the sleepy baby back and stood up. "I'll keep in touch." She said before giving a little smile.
I exited the house and got into the car.
I opened my new text from Cameron.
From Baby 😊💗
Check Twitter. ASAP.
I instantly opened my Twitter, finding plenty of pictures, knowing exactly what he was talking about. Someone took a picture of me and Cameron at a restraunt the other night. Exposing my belly, and a clear ring. I rested my head on the steering wheel. "Stress is bad for the baby." I repeated a few times, before turning the ignition, and driving back home.