Chapter seven

Me and Cameron took a plane down to California for the weekend. It was nice because everything was paid for by 26mgmt, and other investors. After our plane landed, we grabbed our bags from baggage claim, and met Cameron's mom at the entrance of the airport.

"Mom this is Rebecca, Becca this is my mom." He chuckled a little as I reached out my hand for her to shake. "It's so nice to finally meet you! i've heard so many good things about you!" she said and pulled me into a hug.

*

We met Sierra at Olive Garden and got a table for the five of us. Sierra was one of the most genuinely nice people I've ever met my whole life. She was so nice and so sweet. Plus she was really pretty. "So where you guys staying tonight, at home?" Cameron's mom asked as she ate a breadstick. "well we were going to get a room at a hotel just for privacy.." Cameron replied as he put his hand on my thigh under the table. "No no no! you guys can stay at the house just sleeping in your room Cameron." "Rebecca won't want to sleep in my room,-" Cameron started but I cut him off, "I think that's a great idea plus we can save some money." I said as I nudged Cameron's arm.

"Alright, fine whatever just don't show any baby pictures mom." He frowned and looked sternly at his mom. She giggled and said, "I can do whatever I want."

We finished up dinner and we all paid for our meals, I said goodbye to Sierra and her husband then we went back to Gina's house. it wasn't the type of house you think someone "rich" I guess you would say, would have it was a medium size 2 Floored house, with the balcony wrapped perfectly around the whole house.

We went up to the house and went inside it was beautiful inside. It was a lot bigger inside then I looked on the outside, there was multiple rooms and a big spiral staircase leading upstairs.

"Your house is wonderful." I said as I slipped off my jacket and put it on the coat rack. "Thank you! Lots of hard work and dedication Into this house." she laughed as she went into the kitchen to get a glass of water. "Feel free to do whatever you guys want!"

She yelled from the kitchen.

"Hey want to go upstairs?" Cameron asked as he intertwined our fingers. I nodded and followed behind him as we walked up the staircase. We entered a big room with white walls and a big window/balcony facing the backyard.

"This is beautiful." I said as I ran towards the balcony. "not as beautiful as you" Cameron said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I blushed and kissed his cheek softly. "I love you Cameron." "not as much as I love you." He planted a kiss on the tip of my nose. I turn back around to look out in the backyard all you could see was hills and trees, and Mountains. I could stay here forever.

*

I slept on the floor because I wanted to respect Gina and her rules, Plus I felt awkward sleeping in the same bed as Cameron, knowing she was just a floor down.

I woke up around 9:00, and brushed my hair out, brushed my teeth, and put on some black skinny caprees, with a real nike sweatshirt. I went downstairs to help make breakfast. Cameron was still well asleep when I exited the room. "Morning!" Gina said as I entered the kitchen. "Mornin!" I replied.

"How did you sleep?" She asked as I say down at one of the island chairs. "Good! It's actually pretty comfortable for a blow up mattress." I said as I giggled a little bit. "I'm glad Cameron finally found someone who loves him, I mean he's such a pain." She laughs as she flips a pancake.

"He's amazing." I look at my hands. Cameron walked in moments later, with his nike sweats and Adidas t-shirt still on. "I have to go to work today, so why don't you and Cam go on an adventure?" Gina said not knowing Cameron was in the room.

"An adventure where?" He asked as he stretched his hands behind his back and took a seat next to me. I laugh slightly at the thought of an "adventure"

"Like go on a hike, or a walk. Or something.." She paused. "Ooo! I know this really nice spot, I'll text you directions. But for now, you kids eat." She gave me a wink and set down our food on the marble slab in front of us.

*

Cameron's mom came out of her room about 20 minutes later, she packed her lunch and left for work. "Do you want to go for a hike at that place? My mom texted me directions.." He asked me as he fiddled with his phone.

"Yeah I guess. But I need to go upstairs and change." I said. "Alright, I will wait for you to finish." Cameron said as he covered himself with the white silk blanket.

That's one thing I loved about Cameron. He was so respectful, he wasn't one to try to get into your pants, or make out with you all the time. He simply cared about you as a person, not just for your looks.

I put on some 'Lu Lu Lemon' leggings, an 'under armour' running tee, and 'nike free runs.' I applied a light coat of powder and mascara to my face. I walked back down the stairs, and sat next to the asleep Cameron cuddled up on the couch.

He looked so cute. I took a quick picture before he awoke, and tugged at his arm. "Wake up!" I said as I wiggled his limp arm. He moaned, and sat up.

"I'm ready to go.." I played with this cuff of my shirt. "Alright, I'll go get dressed be down down in a sec. He stood up and kissed my forehead before he walked up the stairs.

He came down within a minute. (As promised) he grabbed his car keys and two water bottles, then headed for the door. "You comin' slowpoke?" He questioned.

With that I stood up and walked towards the door. Looks like this will be an adventure...

A/N I know I need to post more often, just a tad lazy! I'm sorry :( can I at least get a few votes/comments? Just let me know your reading? ❤️ loves