Chapter eleven

Hi my loves! Kind of a dirty chapter 😁 BUTTT Thank you for the growing reads! Astonishing! Give this a vote/comment, and I will follow you! 😘

____________________________

The days ahead we're long. I didn't really want to see cameron. Yeah I know, we made up, and blah blah blah. But still I don't even have full trust in him yet. The one thing I am happy about is the fact that he told me before I heard it from someone else.

I stayed home most of the week, Nash came and visited me one night, and brought me coffee the day before. I'm glad I still have him. At the moment I was sitting in my room watching mean girls on my laptop.

Suddenly the urge to film a YouTube video came over me, It was 11:30 when I looked at the clock last. I didn't have many plans for the day, so I was fine. I tweeted out the hashtag #askbec for Q&A questions.

I put my hair into a high side pony tail, and I put on one of my favorite oversized red sweaters from Hollister, concealer, powder, along with black faded eyeshadow, and eyeliner, my go-to look. |pictures for my story on my instagram @whygrierx|

I put my canon rebel onto its tripod and sat down in the chair behind my window.

"Hey guys it's Rebecca, and it's Thursday so here's my video." I said a couple of times so I could edit the video to my perfection. I told the camera a few random things before I started.

"Can I be in your video?" I paused and got really close to the camera "nope." I whispered. There were plenty of questions, "How tall are you?" "What's your favorite clothing store?" "Where is your next meet and greet?"

Then the question hit me, "are you mad about cam and alexa? I would be 😂" I just sat there. How would anyone know about it? I decided to edit that part out, and finish the video. Finally I completed answering the questions and turned off the camera.

I spent a couple hours editing and finishing up the video so I could post it tomorrow, since it's Thursday tomorrow. I was going through my Instagram feed when someone knocked on the door. "Hey Rebecca, can I come in?" Nick asked behind the door. "Of course. What's up?" I said turning my body to the door, he walked in and sat on my bed.

"So Kelly's birthday is Friday, and I wanna do something for her. Special. Can you and cameron help?" he bit his lip and crossed his legs.

"Me and Cameron aren't really on talking terms right now." I said quietly. "Wanna talk about it?" He said. "I just thought he was the perfect guy-" I was cutoff immediately. "I don't know any perfect people - only really really flawed people who are worth loving. Go for it. You are both so in love, it's wonderful. Almost as in love as me and your sister." He winked and stood up.

His word hit hard. That was so true. I do love him. A lot.

"Cameron? I need to see you."

Somehow minutes later a soaking wet cameron was standing in front of me, it looked like he just got hit by a storm or something. And somehow boxers and a oversized grey sweatshirt with wet hair was the cutest thing I've ever seen.

"So I-" he started, but I just leaned in a kissed him passionately. "I don't care."

*

I gave cameron his old boxers I like to wear to bed to him, and a red flannel he left once to relax in. "Why are you wet?" I asked as my head relaxed on his chest. "Well, when you called I was in the middle of my. Shower, so I threw on my clothes and got into the car. Didn't even dry off." he chuckled and put his hand on my back rubbing circles.

"Im glad your here cam." He stared at me for a moment not saying anything. "What?" I asked confused. "That's the first time you've ever called me cam." He smiled and kissed my forehead. "But I'm glad I'm here too." He paused. "Can we make a promise?" He asked in a whisper tone. I nodded and looked into his eyes. "We will love each other unconditionally no matter what. Lovers, friends, aquantences. I just never want to loose you." He replied.

Cameron left around 7:30 that night. I fell asleep pretty much instantly and woke up the next morning to the sound of my phone buzzing.

from Cameron -

Movie day or nahhhh?

To Cameron -

Sounds good :)

I looked at the time 9:23 am. School starts in a weeks and I'm the least bit excited. I asked Kelly about online school but she's not really for it. She thinks I would get a better education at an actual school.

Since I would most likely forget, I posted my Q&A video. I also posted a screenshot of it on my Instagram, which now has 995k followers. I stalked a few profiles, then i made my way to Cameron's. 4.7M followers. He was only following 21 people, so I went through them. Pretty much just his family, friends, me, and.. Alexa.

I shrugged it off and answered the incoming call from Cameron. "Hey can you pick me up Panda Express on your way over?" He asked in a sleepy voice. "Cameron it's like 10:00?" "Yeah I know, I'm hungry." He replied and hung up.

Well okay.

I got up and put on my light washed miss me jeans, and a UV volleyball sweatshirt, also a high pony tail. My hair reached down to my back dimples, so I loved putting it up. Just light makeup, under eye concealer, powder, and mascara. After i brushed my teeth, I put on my flip flops and grabbed my keys sitting in the bowl by the door.

I made my way to panda, and decided to go inside. I ordered the sweet and sour chicken bowl, and a #3 for Cameron because that's what he always gets. The boy who took my order was flirting with me a little, and I mean he wasn't that bad looking. He gave me my receipt with a phone number on it...

*

Once I arrived at the cash apartment I buzzed the bell so they could buzz me in. Bryant answered and opened the door for me. I talked to Yoshi and Nash for a little bit before I went looking for Cameron. I opened his door and he was standing in his boxers, looking for a shirt in his closet, damn that boys body was like heaven. I stood there for a minute admiring his whole body.

I bit my lip and walked into the room, "oh hey babe sorry." He said once he saw me. He quickly put on his shirt. "You- you can leave that off." I said and put the food on his desk. he smirked and pulled his shirt off making his way over to me.

He kissed me softly and ran his hands along my sides he made his way to my neck and kissed it until he found my weak spot. I moaned quietly as we both laid on the bed, him on top of me, I put my hands on his stomach and felt his abs, they were so hard and tough feeling it was so hot.

He made his hands onto my stomach which gave me goosebumps, and tugged my sweatshirt off, he stood up and locked his door, pulling down the blinds and coming back to me. He kissed me hard and passionately, while he unhooked my bra, he looked me in the eyes, "you sure?" He asked, clique but it was still cute. I nodded and pulled my bra off.

He stared at my boobs for a minute, Okay I just want to say I don't have "small boobs" but at the same time, I don't have huge ones. Just medium sized ones, that I was happy with. He looked at me and smiled, he put one hand on my boob and rubbed it while he sucked on the other one.

I moaned and threw my head back, by now he was grinding his huge budge into my inner thigh. he went on for a minute before I stood up and took off my jeans, to expose my Orange lace thong. Weird that I just happened to wear one. He turned me around and slapped my butt a few times before he sat my on the bed and stood up.

He was HUGE literally. I rubbed his dick through his boxers for a minute before I pulled is out and sucked on it. he seemed to enjoy it.. he started to cum a little bit so I decided it was time. After I took of my panties I laid down again, and spread my legs so he could enter. I rubbed my Clint and moaned, he went faster and faster making me moan. I put my head into the pillow so my screams were quieter. "Mmmm, you like that?" I asked once I was on top, riding his cock. "Fuck me daddy." I whispered as he pushed his whole length into me.

We went into a few positions before I told him I was going to cum. We both did, and he sat down on the bed for a second before standing up and putting his boxers on. I put my sweatshirt on and asked to take a shower. I got into the shower and washed my body.

then It came to me. We didn't use a condom ..

_______________________________

Sorry for that dirty part I feel weird now 😂 hope you enjoyed! ❤️