Chapter 5

I walked to Michael's house for about 10 minutes until my phone dinged. I ignored it and continued to Michael's. When I got there, his car wasn't there and his mom was out gardening. "Hi Mrs.Clifford! Is Michael here?" I asked politley. She shook her head no and said "He left an hour ago with some girl"  I nodded and walked to school. I got there and people were pointing at me. "DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM?!!" I shouted. They looked shocked because I was usually a quiet girl. I walked to my locker and Luke walked up to me. I closed my locker and walked off quickly. I entered my homeroom and almost died at the sight. Michael was kissing Selena. (School Whore). He was more like eating her face off. I slowly backed up. A tear slipped my eye. I backed into someone and screamed. I turned around and saw Luke standing there with a worried look. My eyes grew with fear and by now, everyone was looking at us, including Michael. I ran past him and out of the school, ignoring the shouts of my name being called. I got to the only place I knew would calm me down. My cousin, Kalob's house. I banged on his door and he came running out a second later. He saw me crying my heart out and pulled me into a tight hug. "What's wrong Lauren?" He said with concern. "He gave up on me! Just like I thought he would! That douche was eating my bully's  face off!" I shouted into his chest. "Come on. Let's go get some ice cream then go skating" He said. I nodded and cleaned my tears. We walked to the ice cream shop and ordered. I got cherry and he got chocolate. We walked out of the shop and to the house. We got there and grabbed our skateboards. 

Skip skating... :P

I  got home and went straight to bed. I woke up and got ready. I was wearing a blue flannel, ripped skinny jeans, black vans, my hair was straightned, and grabbed my galaxy bag. I walked to school trying to avoid everyone. I got there and saw Michael standing at his locker. I walked past him really quickly trying not to be noiteced. Luke walked up to me and grabbed my arm. I screamed out in pain and felt like I could'nt breathe. I fell to the floor and someone was shouting to get help. I could'nt see straight and heard Kalob's voice. "Lauren?! Lauren! Stay alive and keep breathing." He lifted me up and shouted for everyone to move out of the way. I looked around me and saw the roof of a car. Kalob slammed on the gas pedal and I fell forward. I didn't bother to move. Someone picked me up by my waist and rested my head on their lap. I looked up to be met with hazel eyes. Ashton. I smiled then it went black.