Chapter 18

"So, when you multiply the area and the height of the octagon, you get what?" Mr. McDaniel asked. Nobody answered. I giggled and he asked "What's so funny Ms.Cabello?" Everybody turned to look at me. "W well, um... Your zipper is sorta down..." I said. His head turned down and he blushed. He pulled it up and the class was roaring with laughter. "Uhhh.... Free time class." He said. The class cheered and i pulled out my note book. I drew a little. I was now working on a rose with white blood dripping of and snow white in the background as an evil character. My friend Kayla walked up to me. "Laur?? Come on!! All you do is listen to music and draw. Come hang out for a little while!" She said. I stood up and grabbed all my things, put them in my bag and walked out of the room. We could do that at this school. The teachers don't really care. I walked home and shouted for mom. I walked in the kitchen and grabbed my oreos. She came down on the phone with someone. She held up a finger and then said "Yeah, uh huh. Thank you so much sir!!" She then hung up the phone. "I got another job opportunity!!" She shouted. My mom was a history teacher. "Really? Where?" I asked taking a oreo out of the package. "Uh.... That's the bad part.." She said. "Just tell me mom" i sighed. "Australia" she said nervously. "Okay?" I shrugged. She sighed of relief. I changed from moving to England. I didn't care, i pierced my eyebrow, i got skinnier if possible. I now am 21. It's been three years since i saw the guys. Their whole record deal is over now. I weigh 72 pounds. Yeah.... I'm WAY under weight. Oh well... I grew a few inches. I'm 5'9 now. And yeah.. I got my full memory back. I haven't talked to Collin but on his twitter page, he seems to be just happy hooking up with different girls every night now. So *Superman Voice* ONTO PACKING!!!