Chapter 3: Help

previously... I didnt see luke anywhere. then there was a figure behind me...

                                                          Lauren's Pov 

I turned to see luke standing there. Before I could try to get out of this he grabbed my hands and put them behind my back. He slammed me against the wall. They all started to laugh at me and I was confused. What are they going to do? "Hey babe. Suprise am I right? Haha. So wanna see something else?? Guys bring him out" Luke said smirking. They brought out a tied up Nick with a pleading look on is face. They had known that I liked nick. Before Luke tried to kiss me I kneed his in the dick and dragged nick to the school. I couldnt go back there or else they would get me again. I ran to my locker with Nick and grabbed my skateboard. He rode it to his house while I just ran. Luke ran after me and caught me. All of the sudden, Luke was on the floor with an already swollen face. I got picked up by a weird figure. He was tall and blurry. I couldnt see the person very well and the next I knew, I was out.

                                                         Luke's POV

I fell on the ground feeling my face already swelling. I stood up and saw one of my friends. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR YOU DOUCH BAG?!?!?!?!" I said with an anger tone. "Luke you cant just hit a girl out of the random like this. You can go to jail doing this to Lauren." he said with a calmness in his voice. I just walked back into the school.

                                                       Lauren's POV

I woke up laying in a black water bed and the room was very dark. Honestly, I was kind of scared.. then I remembered about the tall figure. I looked next to me and saw a boy that looked about 17 with galaxy colored hair. He was playing a game on his phone when he looked up at me. He had galaxy hair with an eyebrow peircing. He was so hot... "Finally, your awake!" he said. I slowly sat up and noticed I had bruises all over my arms and face. "Yeah I guess.. What time is it?" I said very weakly. He pulled out his phone and checked the time "5:30, I think you should get home, your mum is probably worried." he said." I dont have a mum or dad, they both died when i was 7 and 14." I said very sadly. He just looked at me with sadness in his eyes. He reached his hand out and touched my face gently. He moved his fingertips around all of my bruises. "Why are you put in so much trouble?" he said with a slight chuckle. I laughed non stop. " Why did you save me what ever your name is.." I said full of questions. "I saved you because Luke couldve killed you back there. And my name is Michael Clifford" He said almost proud of his name.

                                                         hI GUYS! im sorry i havent been uploading more really busy with school and friend issues. I will try to upload soon and i will be writing more fan-fic :3 loves ya :D PENGUIN WAZ HERE!