Chapter 9

My head hurts, I thought to myself. Please don't tell me i got drunk... I opened my eyes to see i was in my own room. I sighed in relief but then started to panic when i felt a hand around my waist. I slowly turned and looked at the face, shocked. One of my bullies, holding me in their arms. Yeah, not a fucking fan fiction. (wink wink. Oh but it is Lauren) I poked his face and he groaned. He opened one eye and saw me. He smiled and it was quite adorable. "Hiiiiiiiii" he said, dragging on the i. "haiiiiiiiii" i said like a white girl but ended up in a laughing fit. He joined but after 6 minutes, he stopped. I looked at him and he looked..... Sorry? I sat up and he followed. "Why do you seem sad Cal pal?" I asked. "I'm so sorry Lauren" he said back. "for what?" "Bullying you" he was almost in tears. "Awww. Calum!!!" I said and hugged him. He hugged back then got a smirk on his face. "what are you planning?" I asked. He tackled me to the floor and started tickling me. "Hahahahahahaha C cal!!! S sto stop!!! I said between laughs. "Say you will be mine forever and i shall stop fair maiden." He said. I stopped laughing and sat up. I looked at him in disbelief and nodded, slowly, then fastly, almost in tears. "Yes!!!!!" I screamed and hugged him. He was shocked but hugged back soon after. We stayed like that until i asked the time. "6:45 a.m" he said. "Dayummmmm!" I said. "I slept for almost a whole day?" He nodded and i got up to get ready. When i finished,.i was wearing a blink 182 crop top, black skinny jeans, a few bracelets, black converse, and a beanie. My makeup was concealer, eyeliner, and mascara. I looked at Calum and laughed. He was wearing a blink tank top with the arms dropping down his sides, black skinny jeans, black converse, and a beanie. "Twin couple already? Dayummmmm" i said. He laughed and we grabbed our stuff which included backpacks,.phones, and bananas for breakfast. We were walking to school when a car pulled up. I look over and see Luke. "who is this Calum?" He says pointing to me. I laughed and walked up to him. I looked him in the eyes and he saw me eyes. "Lauren? Wait.... Your Calums girlfriend?" He said. Calum spoke up before me. "yes" he said. I looked up at him and he put an arm around my waist. He looked down at me and smiled. I nodded my head and he smiled wider. We walked away from Lukes car, leaving him punching the steering wheel. He was mad. But..... Why?