chapter 16

I woke up in a white room. The light was blinding me. I put my hand over my eyes and the beeping sound beeped rapidly. A man who looked about 23 came running in. He had a white coat on with a tag that said "Henderson". I then remembered what happened. I was chasing after Luke then got hit by a car. "Mrs. Cabello, can you hear and see me?" He asked. I nodded my head. He held up three fingers and asked how many he was holding up. "3" i answered. My voice was raspy. He handed me a glass of water from the bedside table and checked my blood pressure. He put an IV in my arm and man did it hurt. He left and then the 5sos boys came running in with someone behind them. They all hugged me but Luke wasn't here. "Where's Luke?" I asked. "He couldn't see you in this condition" Ashton replied. I nodded and pointed to the boy behind them. They moved to the side and i saw a boy with black hair, he was tallish but not Luke height, he had blue eyes, and he had a backstage pass to a concert. "Lauren?" He asked. I knew that voice from somewhere. "Who are you?" I asked. He nodded his head slowly and walked out. "Laur.. You don't remember Collin?" Calum asked. I shook my head and laid back down. "I want to see Luke. I don't care if he doesn't want to see me like this. "i said. They nodded and walked out the door. I closed my eyes and let sleep take over me.