Chapter 13

3 years later

"Collin!!! Put me down!!" I shouted to my boyfriend who had me over his shoulder running around in the rain in the street. I was laughing uncontrollably. "Say I'm the hottest man on earth!!!" He giggled. I huffed and said "Collin is NOT the hottest man on earth but the most handsome child on earth" i giggled out. He smiled and pecked my nose putting me back down. Remember when i ran away? Yeah, here is what happened. I moved to New York in America, i met Collin, we were best friends up until about the first year and a half when he asked me on a date, he asked me to be his girlfriend, i said yes, we dyed my hair dirty blonde with black underneath yet green strips, and yeah. A lot to take in but I'm better now. I haven't cut since i met him. Your probably wondering, what about Luke and everyone in Sydney? Well, the boys are in a band, 5 seconds of summer, and screw everyone else there. Even kalob. He traded. They gave up on my case of me missing about 3 months ago which I'm glad for. I got snapped out of my thoughts when i saw Collin really close to my face. I giggled and pecked his nose. (Collin is Matt Espinoza). He grabbed my hand and we walked in the streets of new york. It's not as busy as people say. I love it here. " Laur? Can i take you to a concert tonight?" Colin asked. "Who's concert?" I asked. He blushed and muttered one direction. I laughed and said yes. He took my hand and we walked to our statement. Yes we share an apartment but we don't do.. That.. Gross. We were roommates when we tried to go to college. We were dropouts though because.. YOLO. I walked into my room and changed into an all time low tank top with the sides cut low. I put on ripped black skinny jeans and my black converse. I fixed my hair and makeup then walked out to find Collin trying to straighten his black hair. (pretend he has black hair in this). " having troubles?" I giggled at him. He nodded and i took it away from him. When we were done we walked to the venue considering we lived only 5 minutes away. We got there and paid the man for tickets. I made Collin stay in his seat while i went to go get a lemonade because that drink is the bomb. After i got my drink and turned around to see someone i didn't expect. Ashton...