Chapter 6

I could'nt feel anything. I couldn't see. I could hear, but nothing else. I tried to open my eyes but it was like they were glued shut. Someone grabbed my hand and I screamed. My eyes opened and my breathing increased really quickly. I shot up and looked to who was trying to hold my hand. I looked over and saw Kalob with worried eyes. I quickly calmed down and fell back. "Cass?" Kalob said. "Hmm" "You had a panic attack" He simply stated. I just laughed. I started to rip the I.V's out of my arm and got up. I put my jeans on then stripped out of the ugly hospital gown. I put on my flannel and walked out of the room. Kalob came out smirking and saying "That's my girl" I got outside and put my blue aviator sunglasses on. We walked home and Kalob spent the night with me. I went to bed and fell asleep.

Next Day

"CASS!!!" someone shouted. I shot up and saw Kalob standing there. "WHAT??" I shouted. "School" He simply stated. I got up and put on a black v-cut tanktop. I put on my blue skinny jeans and american flag vans. I brushed through my hair and put my aviators on again. I put on my black beanie and grabbed my phone and bag. I walked downstairs to see Kalob running around with one of my red bulls in his hand. "Fuckkkk" I groaned. He ran up to me and I kicked him where the sun dont shine. I grabbed the red bull and downed it. I walked out the door and waited for Kalob. He walked out after 5 minutes and muttered "I hate those things". I laughed and we got in his car. When we got to school, I took my glasses off and ran into school. I ran back to Kalob's car and grabbed my skateboard. I put it down on the ground and started skating through school. I heard someone shout, "That's badass!" I laughed and jumped, picking my board up along.  I walked to my locker and stuffed it in there. Someone tried to close my locker on my fingers but I quickly slapped them. I looked at who I slapped and saw Selena. She was holding her face. I laughed and walked off, closing my locker. I walked into homeroom and got my phone out. I went on Twitter and to my suprise, I had no hate notes. I got a new follower and check who it was. It was actually Luke. I shrugged and ignored it. The bell rang and I walked out of the room. I went outside of the school and started walking to the skatepark. Someone pulled my arm back and said "I'm sorry" before I felt a sharp pain in my neck. A needle had been injected into me. It wasn't long until black spots appeared in my vision and I fell asleep.