Epilogue

4 years later.
I am Lauren.... Mystery last name. You will find out soon but not at the moment. "Mommy!!!" My 3 year old daughter, almost 4 screamed. "Yes Cameron?" I asked her. "When is daddy coming home?" She asked.."I don't know sweety. But, before he gets home, you could go play with Dylan." I said. Dylan was her twin brother. Yes... Twins... Only 3... Just then, a car door slammed.. Yes, my husband is from 5sos, but they got a new record deal from Hi or Hey Records. Michel was the first to step through the door. The kids screamed. "uncle Mikey!!!" They shouted. Nope, its not Michael. He spun the kids around and came to hug me. "Hey Laur" he smiled. "Hey Clifford" i smiled back. The kids screamed "Uncle Ashy!" I giggled as he sat on the ground and played with them. 2 left... Then the 3rd walked in. "Cal pal!!!" The kids shouted. "Hemmo kids!!" He yelled back. He smirked at me and walked up to me. "Hey Hemmings," he smirked, "I have 4 people to say that to now" he danced in victory. Then my husband walked through the door. "Daddy!!" The kids shouted. He picked them up and they screamed from the height. "Lucas, if you don't mind, i would like to have my kiddos back to play." Ash said sarcastically. "Yeah yeah" Luke said. He walked over to me and kissed me. "Pizza is for dinner." I said. He smiled. "how was the song writing?" I asked the guys. "Great!!" They shouted in unison. "Alright, dinner time guys!!" I shouted. Michael made it to the table before i did and i was only 4 feet away from it. I giggled and everyone else came in. We ate until Ashton asked " How are the 3 Hemmos?" The kids said good and i nodded. "Alright, i can't take it anymore!! Lauren has a secret!!" Michael blurted out but soon covered his mouth up with his hand. "Laur, what's he talking about?" Luke asked grabbing my hand. I stood up. "Alright, my weird family. So.. Calum, i have wonderful news for you." I said smiling. "What is it?" He asked with a mouthful of pizza. "Your gonna have 5 people to call Hemmings. And were gonna have another hemmo kid." I smiled. The guys screamed and Luke stood to hug me. I giggled. And that's how our lives turned out. Just our big family..