5| The Truth

We sat on the bed, in front of the widescreen. Jungkook was sat in between me and Jimin.
"I never knew you guys knew each other, not to mention dating!"
The youngest's smile gleamed, showing off his bunny teeth.
"Yeah, I guess."
I scratched the back of my neck, looking to the other side with my gaze on the floor.
It was awkward seeing Jimin again, after him cutting me off for two months. You would think I'd be happy seeing my boyfriend but it was the complete opposite. I think it would be better is we just didn't even see each other.

"Guys! Wait here, I'm gonna go get something .I'll ll be back in a flash!" The energetic boy leaped off the bed.

Jimin looked too uncomfortable, never keeping his gaze from the floor.

"Why have you been avoiding me for the past two months?" I blurted out.

"I..I've not been ignoring you. I'm just...busy"

Still, he kept his eyes straight on the floor, not daring to look me in the eyes.

I had enough.

I snapped.

"Busy??? BUSY??! What on earth are you doing that keeps you busy for TWO MONTHS??? Tell me, Jimin, I really wanna know! Do you know how I feel?? Do you know how much I've been thinking about my past actions , if I did anything wrong to upset you, and you won't even pick up the phone anymore!!"

"I-I'm so sorry Taehyung but I..I gotta go.."

Jimin stood up as if he was about to leave , but I instantly grabbed his wrists and stood up to him -face to face.

" No. I want you to tell me now. What's wrong??" Jimin slowly lifted his head up ,locking eyes with my piercing orbs.

"You see Taehyung....I just don't like you. Honestly, I never did. I only accepted to date you because you looked so desperate, I really pitied you. You're just so annoying and clingy. Genuinely, I hate you so, so much. You're disgusting. I hate seeing your face."

~TiME SKIP~ AT HOME~

That day, was a really sad day for Tae. He didn't expect the words that came out of Jimin's mouth. He blamed himself for not realising it earlier.

I could've saved myself all this pain if I just...stayed quiet.

he thought.

he didn't sleep that night.