chapter 10

"Your new body is a fighting instrument. Listen to it." Sensei said.

Lloyd was meditating on the floor with the five other ninja surrounding him, weapons out. Cole started to swing his scythe when Lloyd opened his eyes.

The green ninja kicked back Cole and his weapon. Jay then went for an attack when Lloyd grabbed the lose end of Jay's nunchuks and threw him over.

Zane threw his shurikens forward when Lloyd jumped over them, leaving the shurikens to keep going forwards and they hit a watermelon that Nya was carrying. Zane gasped.

"Since he's grown, he's learning faster sensei." Nya remarked.
"But will it be enough to challenge lord Garmadon?" Wu asked.

Morro swung his staff at Lloyd when Lloyd caught one end. Lloyd pulled the staff in and readied to punch. Morro tried to slide under when Lloyd pulled him back and away from himself. Morro stumbled back to the wall with small shock in his eyes.

Kai drew his sword and trusted it straight at Lloyd. Lloyd caught the tip. Kai pushed his sword forward and Lloyd kept pushing it back. Kai smirked as he moved his sword sideways and Lloyd fell on the ground.

"Hahaha... You're getting pretty good. But that move you fell for was basic 101." Kai helped Lloyd up.

"Yeah, if I had focused more when I was little, I would have seen that comming." Lloyd said.
"We cannot change the past, but we can improve for the future." Sensei said.
"Again. And this time, do not hold back."

The falcon flew in the air towards the bounty. Eventually, it perched on Zane's arm.
"The falcon has returned with troubling news!" Zane took out the video drive and imputed it into the bridge.
"What did you see my mechanical feathered friend?" Zane asked.

A video was shown on the big computer screen.
"The lost city of Ouroboros!" Nya said.
"Garmadon has returned to the serpentine home base!" Kai said.
"But why?"

The video showed the serpentine sparing with each other.
"They're training?" Morro observed.
"Looks like they're preparing for a final battle!" Cole pointed.
"Nya, change course. We'll head straight for them." Sensei said.

Nya redirected the bounty towards the lost city in the desert.

The whole team got ready. Preparing their weapons and going through one last training drill.

-time skip-

Night has fallen and the ninja reached Ouroboros. A chain from the bounty lowered to the ground and the ninja quietly lowered themselves down.

In the center of the city, the serpentine were working on their vehicles.

"More fire power!" Garmadon shouted while walking around with the mega weapon.
"When we attack the ninja, they won't see it coming. Our forces will be so strong, Ninjago will be mine!" Garmadon exclaimed.

The ninja suck through the shadows and to the center of the city.

"Ninja-go!"
A golden and white tornado entered the center. Sensei wu.
"Oh, brother!" Garmadon said to his... Well, brother.
"It's time we finish this." Wu said.
The five ninja and Nya jumped in the scene.
"Bring it on fools." Garmadon held the mega weapon.

"AAAARRGH!"

a green blur rushed in and froze the tip of the mega weapon. Lloyd. Now that he was older, he was able to harness his powers better.

"Lloyd? Is that you?" Garmadon asked.
"Yeah, I've grown a little since the last time you saw me dad." Lloyd said

"Argh! Stop him!" Garmadon commanded a few serpentine and ran off to a near by building.