As she left I looked at Derek that was clung to Gerry's other hand. We stayed in the room for a few hours, the doctor came and reiterated it was a waiting game but it was promising seeing any movement from Gerry.

Everyone tried to keep a bit of chatter going around. As it approached lunch time I decided I needed some fresh air. 

"What does everyone fancy to eat?" I asked. 

"We were thinking of going to Bella's Bites, they do amazing subs" Corey advised. 

"They do.  Can you do me a list I'll go.  I'm just going to visit the restroom first" I explained.   I smiled towards Derek and left the room.

As I was washing my hands I looked in the mirror and saw how awful I looked.   I didn't want to leave Gerry's side but I just wanted to step away for a minute. 

As I left the bathroom Raven and Corey were outside.

"We're coming" Raven announced as he took my hand and led me down the corridor.   I didn't argue.  I was too tired to argue.

Corey too my left flank as we exited the hospital and got to the car.  Corey quickly went to the drivers side as Raven lifted me into the passenger seat.  As I was seated he leant in sliding the belt around me.   Once he clicked it into place he slid his hand around my neck and kissed me. 

It took everything away and I forgot who I even was.  The tingles leapt through me and woke up my whole core.   I was instantly aroused and as he leant back I flushed.  He looked like the cat who had just devoured the canary. 

He shut the door and got into the back seat.  As Corey got out of the car park he took my hand in his and laid it on his leg.

I laid my head on the headrest and decided to give myself a few minutes of quiet.

I heard a car door and bolted upright. I was still in the car. I settled back and noticed Corey wasn't in the drivers seat and looked behind to see it was empty also.

I looked outside to see we were on the high street a couple of shops away from Bella's Bites. I stretched grabbed my bag and exited the car.

I walked up the high street relishing they movement and fresh air. I haven't worked out in nearly a week and my body was screaming for movement.

As I neared Bella's Bites window I glanced inside. Raven was at the counter presumably placing the order. Corey was just behind him. Next door was a delicatessen so I decided to get some cakes as a treat.

I walked into the shop it was so pretty. It was decorated in white with pictures of wedding and other party cakes on the walls. The counter stretched the whole shop and had so many different cakes. A portly woman was behind the counter with bright red hair piled on her head. She had tanned skin with the deepest brown eyes ever. They swimmer with kindness and curiosity. I imagined she knew everything about everyone possible.

She smiled widely "Hello sweetie how can I help you today?" she asked.

"I'd like a random selection of cakes for about 9 maybe 2 each I think" I requested.

"I have an offer on for 10 cakes lovey I'll put on our most favourite and as a first customer you'll also have 10% discount. My names Mary" she hustled around the counter and made a box before starting to place varying cakes inside.

"Thank you Mary, I'm Pria" I said.

"Tis lovely to meet you miss. I shall put a card in the box should you need any cakes again. We can deliver locally but we would ask you enquire in advance" she explained as she closed the box and put a yellow ribbon around the box.

"A yellow ribbon today sweetie as your eyes are holding some pain. Take the colour to your heart to help bring you some positivity and cheer until you feel better" she passed the box to the counter and as I paid the bill I stood stunned at the lady.

As she passed my change she patted my hand. "My dear old mother was a psychic and although I don't posses her talent I do pick up on many things. My advice my darlin is to take the help that is offered but sunshine is due to you" she passed me the box. "Have a good day and I shall see you again"

"Thank you" I smiled and found I was unable to anything else as I left the shop. How strange that was.

I turned back towards Bella's and as I reached the window I noticed Raven and Corey talking to woman. As I observed she was closer than I felt comfortable with. I stopped and watched as she was stroking Raven's arm and leant towards Corey and kissed his cheek.

Jealously raged through me and I closed my eyes to take a couple of breaths. We hadn't discussed being in an actual relationship and I didn't want to barge in and make a fool of myself.

The shop was busy so I sneaked in behind the queue of people but kept in eyesight of the boys. I manoeuvred to get a little closer.

"Look I didn't handle things well and I miss you all" I heard the whiny voice of the woman. "Don't throw away all we had for one mistake" she continued.

"We must go" I heard Raven say.

"Look think about things you have my number and I saw Axel last week and he was keen for us all to meet up. You know I can keep you all satisfied and happy and I will get used to you two being together too. Call me" as she finished she stroked down Corey's arm before she left the shop.

As I watched her leave she turned to look back and I caught her full face. Kaylie. My stomach lurched at the thought they were thinking of getting back with her.

"Ravy we need to think before we make any rash decisions. This affects everyone" Corey said.

I turned back to them to see an angry looking Raven. "What about little лисаshe is ten women more than мегера(vixen)" he said.

"I'm just saying we should all talk about this" Corey said as they started moving towards the door.

I wasn't prepared to begin any kind of relationship when one or more of them was considering options with Kaylie. I would not be second best if they had doubts about me now I wasn't going to go any further with our relationship.

They knew Kaylie had issues wish them being together and I suspect that she won't just get over that.   You embrace love you don't put conditions on it. They still were unsure about Kaylie and intending to talk as a team but no mention of talking to me.   

My head hurt. I think once we had some food I needed some space from them and I was going to tell them to talk to Kaylie I wasn't going to consider anything with them until they knew they were over her.

Sighing I left the shop and went back to the car. They both looked frantic as they realised I wasn't in the car.

Corey ran up to me. "Christ Pria we were worried when we got back and you were gone" he said. "Where were you?"

"I got some cakes" I said lifting the box. I saw him visibly relax. "I was also with you in Bella's bites but neither of you noticed" I patted Corey's arm not wanting to further this conversation and got into the back of the car. Both men held a silent conversation but didn't say anything all the way back to the hospital.