WTF

OK here's what grinds my gears about Half of Dragon balls community and the stupid youtubers who don't know jackshit about dragon ball and i'm talking about prince vegeta and bulma bunny.

Why the fuck would anyone believe something so retarded as  Yamcha fucking his best friend to get over bulma does anyone in half of this shitty community know anything like serously Yamcha gor over bulma durring dragon ball z Super and GT Like seriously you have to be that stupid to belive something like that.

Yamcha and paur are fucking best friends Yamcha would never do anything like that to hurt his own best friend and,how stupid fans are to believe to youtubers who obviously know nothing about Dragon ball means that their listening to Youtubers who just make youtube videos for comedy and i know i said i'd never talk about this stuff relating to yamcha but i had to get this stuff off my chest like seriously believing something that stupid and,believing a youtuber is just Dumb cause they portray characters like yamcha inacuratly and They have shitty versions that are complete crap.

so all i have to say is don't believe people like them cause they obviously know nothing about dragon ball characters and sure i can agree i'm not perfect and don't know everything but atleast i know yamcha ain't the type to fuck his own best friend.

So that's all and goodbye