Milked transformations

Now i like to say the most milked transformations in dragon ball super.

is super saiyan blue rose,Ultra instinct omen,and mastered ultra instinct.

Seriously these forms are milked while ssj4,zarbons transformation Buus absorption Friezas race and many races with unique transformations are fucking original transformations for a reason.

like what's original about a fucking recolor with no special powers.

like at least make it special like give it an elemental ability or something related to a special power hax or not that still makes it unique.

oh wait i know why cause people are too fucking petty to understand GT Has better looking forms in design and,how most forms don't look natural inf act.

this shows how petty,biased and predictable these forms are.

like we have zarbon a man with a monster form.

buu with the ability to absorb and gain abilities.

Ribrianes race while having an odd transformation she's still fucking unique

Friezas race who can choose what their form is like and train to surpass god goku.

and many more like the machine mutants and even super androids.

so we have more unique transformations yet it's just the goku show.

hell the earthlings atleaast deserve something to help them keep up with saiyans.

but no it's because it's goku vegeta this and that he we are forgetting important characters and it's not just siayans.

so i like to say saiyan god forms are too predictable and,aren't made unique.

so goodbye.