Gachakids

Ok first off don't say i'm homophobic for saying my opinion and i don't hate all gachakids I'm just talking about the specific ones i dislike aswell as the ones that fucking piss me off.

So let's begin.

So here's one of them shey shey gacha bitch they have to be the worst gachatuber I've seen in my entire life like seriously what the fuck they make stuff against youtube guidelines and how it's Fucked up cause shey shey gachabitch supports pedophilias aka fucking maps.

they always Insult people and,have bullshit reasons to do so.

they are freaking creepy and,don't deserve those subscribers.

and then here's the gacha shit

now making deku soft I'm going to say that making deku gay and cry all the fucking time is a shitty and,insulting way to a soft and gay person.

like soft people aren't weak like i bet some could kick someones ass.

their is also the fact that every one ships deku with bakugou when that just can't work and i've met some bakudeku shippers who aren't toxic and, they are respectable.

but seriously in my opinion deku would never date the person who bulied him and,told him to commit suicide and,that's the shit piece of garbage soft deku stereotype.

and then their are these btiches making fun of jacks dads Death.

like WTF Is wrong with these gachakids you shouldn't make a meme out of someone fathers death that's  fucked up in many ways.

and then their is corona x earth.

anyone who ships that shouldn't ship it it's an offensive ship that's regarded shitty and should be burning.

so I like to say these types of videos are retarded.