Shipping real life people.

Author; You know what grinds my gears these people shipping Actual REAL LIFE FUCKING PEOPLE LIKE Eddsworld The Fucking Shippers were just shipping tord and tom together which might i say these are Real Life Fucking people and how they want they ship these people is just fucking weird and how shipping a person to another person is wrong and i know this happend a long time ago but Still it's wrong to ship them cause Ed died if i'm correct and if their still shipping a Dead Person with someone who respected and cared for ed like a Best friend would and,they are in the other people who worked on the show like Matt Paul PAtrick and etc is just wrong. 

Plus this stuff can effect the actual creators cause they were harrased if i'm correct and shipping them together is just fucking wrong and How i hate to ship real life people is just fucking weird cringy and wrong and the fact that shippers would still ship people who are Real life people but they put themselves in a show and were forced to be in a ship they don't like then the fandom would be fucking toxic and shit. and seriously why would people ship real life people like i get it you like to ship characters and everything but these characters are Real Life People and if i had to deal with that shit like the creators of eddsworld but it involves my author fanfics where they ship me with authors i consider just good friends I Would be Pissed off and Angry in somany levels on how they would want to Ruin a good friendship by just doing a ship i Don't like and how their are Toxic fans that would Bitch about their ship not happening and Shoving it Down Peoples Throats. and then their is the ship Jackseptuceye x Markiplier now i know that's an old ass Ship which is irrelevant but they said don't make fucking porn of themselves and crap and how the fans/Shippers don't listen when they said don't make porn of it like seriously if the Youtubers Say they don't mind it or they do mind it then atleast Listen and respect what they say cause these types of fans are Fucking Stupid and note i don't judge if you do ship these ships this is just my opinion.

So I Hope you all enjoyed my reason for hating this type of things and,goodbye so don't take offense to that if ya ship it cause if you can understand how wrong it is then Alright.