■(18/20) Midnight Phoenix

Midnight In Huntsville
Midnight Phoenix
Presley

"WAKE HER UP!"

Her mother voice echoes into the gloom. Presley gulped feeling an urging pain burning in the pitch of her stomach.

"WAKE HER UP!"

The voice echoes again as the roots beneath her shook and the tingling heat rush into her fingers again. The sound of her father grasping for breath hastily, It's triggered something as she felt something burn deep in her chest, she glance down to see that the ornament, the silver that was wrapped around the black emerald was moving rapidly until it sinks into her skin, She grasps suddenly as a tingling pain hit her at the side of her head.

Presley widened her eyes as she felt herself drifting into shadowy darkness until she landed in the forest with her parents. Her mother laying on a grey blanket while her father was compressing her chest rapidly, fear constricted his breathing as stood pumping her chest.

"Come on Roslyn wake up!" Her father gushed out with fear cottage in his chest as he continues to press her chest. The sound of a woman laughing echoes into the air. Presley looks behind her to see Violet and her grandmother walking away.

"Don't you dare leave me!" He snaps as he covers her mouth with his, then he started pumping at her chest again.

"Little P need you, " he gushes out as he covers her mouth again. Presley watch as her younger self stood shivering with a blanket wrap around her tiny body with her wolf shivering as her father covers her wolf with his body.

"Daddy is mommy okay?" she struggles to get up but she collapsed.

"Stay with Paxon, " he pleaded.

"What's wrong with mommy?" She growled at her father.

"Don't you growled at me!" Her father snapped at her, he leans over cupping her face.

"She just fell asleep in the water that's all," he manages to blurt out as he caresses cheeks before he quickly went back to pumping her chest. The sound of water rushing filled her ears along with a wolf struggling to breathe then it stops.

Presley watch as a black vines wraps itself around her tiny feet and her eyes flicker from amber to silver then to black as she got up and step closer to her mom. She watches as her younger self stood up as she strolls around her parents. Her father still pumping her mother chest as she strolls around their bodies.

Her gaze runs up and down her mother body and she watches her mother wolf elevated from her body in full form. His eyes were lucid and it was sputtering water out its mouth.

"Wendy," she calls out to her mother wolf. Her eyes flicker to sliver as it landed on her then it shut. She continues to strolls around the body as she notices a vine wraps around her two legs preventing her from surfacing.

"She's stuck," she grasps out, she turns to sprint to the lake, she dives into the water. The coldness of the water hit her body in a thousand pricks causing her to gasp out as she opens her eyes to see seaweeds and debris floating around her.

"Wendy," she screamed. The water ripples at the sound of her voice. Everything within her shivers as she shut her voice as she shut the ripples and rushing of water around her as she picks up the soft thunder of a wolf heart.

"Mom," she grasps out causing water to enter her mouth. She sank deep as she tries to reach her wolf into the darkness of the water.

"Wake Up Mom!" She shouted as the black liquid rush off her and went deep into the water towards her wolf. Within seconds she was floating before her mother's wolf who's feet were tangled withing black roots.