Dark Intermission ( 2)

Dark Intermission Part 2
Midnight In Huntersville
All Rights Reserved

"Presley," Desiree familiar voice fan against her face, she opens her eyes to stare directly into her Obvilion ones. Frightened and shock she spurts up to realised she was sitting in the middle of darkness.

"Where am I?" She asked, starring desperately around.

"I don't know, But we're safe." She uttered. "How do you know that?" Presley asked scared.

"My mom told me." She touches a silver bracelet with a violet emerald in the centre. "But your mom is dead." She stated.

"Her body is dead but her spirit is guarding me." Desiree got up and went towards a huge black dripping wall. Presley followed her, scared she touches the dripping wall and suddenly she was staring out into the forest.

"I think we're in a shadow world," Desiree stated.

"Dad says it's where I go when I'm stressed. I can see outside but I can't communicate. But it only lasts as long as I sleep." She stated.

"What do you see?" Desiree asked.

Presley slowly wipes the black dripping water and she came face to face with a huge black wolf with a white scare over its left eye. "Dad," she uttered stepping closer to the wall and suddenly she went tumbling, more like falling into a tunnel. She let out a ferociously snare as she reaches out and grips whatever it was but she landed in the tunnel bruising her elbow.

"Dad!" She calls out, His wolf looks directly at her. "Presley," He calls out, starring into her eyes.

"What are you doing here? I miss you," she hugged his wolf but went through his body. Shocked she scattered back and stare into his eyes.

"How did you get here?"

"What happen to you?"

"Can I get you out?" She asked frantically searching for an opening.

"Presley I don't have much time. Desiree doesn't stay long in the shadow plane. She doesn't know how to. You need to find my wolf." He grasps out.

"Where is it?" She shouted at him.

"Asked Anna!" She blurted out as his wolf ripples away and came back.

"I can't hear her!" She screamed out frustrated.

"When the moon is at its highest peak within the dark your heart become-" she hears his voice but he ripples away again before she could hear the end.

"Daddy!" She screamed out as Desiree grab onto her, she felt someone and she looks back to came face to face with another obvilion eye. The felt something grabs onto her but Desiree growls and she was snapping away. Presley spurt up gasping for breathing when she realized she was sitting by Desiree's bed.

Desiree stirs in the bed rolling over to hug charlie who was fully naked but quickly transform back into his wolf she got up, staring down at Desiree to see violet eyes starring at her. She reaches out to touch her but someone stops her.

She looks to her right to Uncle Xavier. He throws a blanket over them both and leads her out the room into the semi-lit kitchen with only the fireplace crackling. "A cup of tea," he asked.

"Sure," she answered.

"Why do her eyes turn violet when she sleeps?" She asked looking at her Uncle.

"That's yet to be confirmed." He answered joining her at the island. He pours her a cup of Peppermint tea and she wraps her hand around the hot mug savour the heat.

"Your eyes are beautiful, Your Aunt Marcy would be proud to see you wearing them." He said.

"Uh?"

"How can you?" She asked starring at him.

"I'm mated to the queen of Obvilion eyes and I got a daughter who's eyes shift rapidly from obvilion eyes to violet and permanently to my dark brown ones." He chuckled, keeping the conversation light.

"Your memory doesn't get erased?" She asked.

"It used to but after Desiree was born it doesn't anymore. " He smiled.

"Does she knows how strong she is." She asked.

"I teach her what I can but as far as the Demon side of her goes I leave it to her mom." He said sadly.

"But isn't she-" she uttered.

"In this world shes dead but In the Demon world her spirit stays strong until it's time for Desiree to understand." He said and she didn't say anything after.

"I heard you screamed for your father is he okay?" He asked.

"I don't know, we didn't have long to talk. How do you ?" He asked.

"I have been to the shadow plane before. It's a mirror world of the shadow wolves. If they are there that means your father isn't dead but-" he stops to sip his tea.

"But what?" She looks up at him.

"He doesn't have much time. Only your wolf can enter the shadow plane for a period of time. No human has ever ventured to the plane and come back sane The atmosphere is too toxic and it damages the connection between their wolves and themselves." He told her.

"But I came back and I am fine." She stated.

"That could only mean one thing," he looks directly at her.

"Your immune to the shadow plane. But only you can, your wolf can't," he said.

"But I thought you said only wolves can enter the shadow plane." She question.

"Your father figured it out. Do you remember your father ever taking you out one midnight without your mom knowing." He asked.

"No, I always fall asleep before midnight." She answered.

"Do you ever asked your wolf why she guards the edge of the forest at Midnight especially on a full moon." He got up to stare out at the window, she got up too to see her wolf starring at them.

"I can't hear her in my human form. We barely communicate when were attach." Presley quickly assures him.

"You both need to become one, try to bond. Have you been to shadow lake?" He asked.

"It's her favourite place." He told her with a smile.

"You've been there?" She asked.

"I was there the night you shift. Desiree woke up in a fit screaming in pain and calling out your name. It's the queen in her that knows that her right hand has emerged to rule the shadow plane." He said

"I saw someone while I was down there. They had obvilion eyes also. Is it possible for someone to be in the shadow plane." She asked.

"The shadow plane was once a prison for the rogue shadow wolves but it dismantles years ago. Are you sure?" He asked.

"I'm sure." She answered firmly as he stares out into the night as she watches Anna disappear into the forest as the first flicker of light strike across the sky.

"It's soon time for you to wake up," Uncle Xavier said almost in a whisper.

"Uh?" She looks at him.

"We're both asleep." He smiled at her as she felt a gush of coldness rushes over the body and she opens her eyes to see Alec walking into her room. She spurts up and dashes out of the room to see Uncle Xavier holding onto his daughter's hand fast asleep.