■[7/20]| Midnight Dream

Midnight in Huntsville
7/20
All Rights Reserved

ALEC stood at the lunch table watching Presley and Sean in a deep conversation. It was irritating but he decided to kept his calm. He could tell that Presley was getting annoyed at him or the conversation. She was glaring up at him furious and biting her the left side of her lips.

He watches at Presley hitches her bag upon her shoulder about to walk off when he pulled her back. She glares at him and he lifted his hand. He said something to her as he held up a small box and hand it to her. She took it and started towards them when someone bumps into her.

The couple quickly uttered their sorry and bow their heads. Presley quickly assures them that it was okay. It was the way the guy was starring at her. He whispered something to the girl and she quickly bows her head and they rush off glancing back over at them.

"Did you see that?" Derrick asked out loud. "Yeah," he answered watching as Presley's head over to us just as Amber settle beside him. We'll talk about it later. He notifies him through their mind link. "Hey Alec," Amber blurted out causing him to pull his gaze from Presley towards her.

"Hi, Amber, what you doing here?" He asked knowing he left this seat specifically for Presley. "I got the thing you asked for," Cayden appear to their table with a small silver gift back.

"Thanks," he smiled as he glimpses into the bag quickly.

"Hey," Presley greeted them starring directly at him as she took the empty spot beside Cayden. "Is everything okay with whatever that was about?" Derrick asked.

"Yeah, Just a little dispute with Sean being Sean." She said reaching over into my tray for an Apple.

"Why is he so obsessed with you. There are so many other available she-wolves." Cayden stated.

"Welcome to the ongoing saga of getting Presley attention. Alec vs Sean. " Amber worded out, sipping her lemonade.

"Rumor has it that he's planning to make her his Luna by the next Blue Moon," Annie spoke for the first time.

He looks over at Presley to see that she wasn't happy about this rumour. "I'm going to get coconut water." She muttered as she got up swiftly with her bag. He got and went after her.

"You okay Presley?" Alec asked, joining her at Juice booth where there was a line. "I am just having a mild headache and the conversation with Sean wasn't pleasant." She told him.

"You need a breather," He suggested as he steps up in the line. He waited on the person before they got what they wanted from the vending machine, then her. He watches as she quickly uncorks the cap and put it to her mouth.

"Wanna go to our spot?" He asked. He watches as she stares up at him with her dark brown eyes. "Sure," she answered, turning to lead the way.

WITHIN a couple of seconds, they were outside sitting under the willow tree. He knocks the tree trice before pulling a red and white plaid blanket from the trunk and spread it out onto the grass.

Presley drops to her knee rubbing the side of her head vigorously as she cringes her head. She shut her eyes tightly. She opens her eyes she was starring at huts and a wood fire. She shut her eyes tightly again and open it again to be starring at the Jet Black wolf it was directly in her face, she could feel it's hot breath in her face.

"Presley!?" Alec called her name shaking her lightly.

"Yes," she answered feeling a stirring pain in her lower stomach. She grabs her stomach and groans.

"It hurt," she muttered grabbing her stomach again. "You don't look well and your eyes are violet." He got up reaching for her but she bends over and let out a loud howling. He looks up to see the girl from earlier with two black wolves beside her.

She rushed over with fear in her hazel eyes. "Get Her Uncle!" The girl shouted in a Beta tone to one of the wolves who turns and sprints out the schoolyard.

"What colour was her eyes?" The girl asked as the two rules stood afar like they were guarding them.

"Who are you?" He asked as he signals his friends in the mind link.

"I'm her Beta!" She snaps. "What colour was her eyes?!" He asked again. Beta? " What's going on Cayden," sprint over telling his daughter to stay put with Annie and he and Derrick rush to them.

"I don't know, she started having pains bad ones," Alec answered feeling scared.

"What's going on?"

"Her wolf is fighting a Chaotic Rogue." She told them as she watches Presley stood still with black veins moving over her skin. Within a flash, her Uncle was rushing towards them. Within seconds a dozen wolves surrounded them.

"This is bad," the girl told him.

"How bad?" He asked.

"She's the one dreaming. I can't mind link with her." The girl stated frantically as she reaches into her bag for the stick. They watch as she throws it in the air and it snaps in four pieces and landed outside the circle creating some sort sheild.

"We need to get her to the lake Ramada," Her Uncle stated as he stares at his niece.

"It would be too late. I need to get inside Presley mind link." He said as Presley reach for my hand and then Ramada. A cool sensation rushed over him as he watches the black veins attach to his skin and the next thing I was standing in a dark area beside the familiar huge white wolf.

"Anna!" Ramada called out. But no answer. "Do something!" She shouted. Alec reaches out and touches her fur and she moved. "I'm going to help her fight the rogue keep touching her." She said.

"He's already dead." Presley's voice sounded above us. "How is that possible?" Ramada asked.

"Wake up Anna," Alec heard him saying a loud sleepy groan could be heard from the wolf as he notice that she had on the same necklace as Presley.

"She's still sleeping," Ramada called out. "Presley tells her to wake up," Alec told Presley.

"I can't," Presley told them and next thing he knew he was back in the schoolyard, gasping for breath.

"Alec," Cayden rushed to his aid as her Uncle help Presley up. "What happened?" She asked.

"An Unbounded Shadow wolf is dangerous to it's the human self." He told her. She looked at him question with dropsy wet eyes.

"How did you kill the rogue?" Ramada asked. "I didn't my father did." She told them.

"You saw him?" She asked starring at them. "I saw his wolf, his wolf rip his head off and then it open our communication line with you guys but not with my wolf." She said as her Uncle help her up.

"Why didn't he open your wolf communication?" Ramada asked starring at her Uncle.

"I don't know. I'm tired." She muttered. "Did he tell you to pull us in the dream?" Ramada asked.

"No, I was reaching for him but I ended up touching you both." She said.

"You can pull a shadow wolf into the dreams?," A guy appears beside Ramada.

"Is that possible?" Ramada asked.

"I wanna go home," Presley stated looking drain as she leans onto her Uncle's shoulder.

"Is everything okay?" Griffin asked from behind them.

"Yes," Her Uncle answered as Sean stood beside him as he stares at him.