She asked i said

VED: because naagin gives respect to their husband but you give respect to naagin serial. So you can never be a nagin.

She made faces and i smiled and said

VED: whatever you are, your mine.

I said that and hugged her tightly.

BREAKFAST:

Everyone where sitting and eating there breakfast just than shivani, arjun, ayaan and anjana came.

I smiled evilly, my mom said

PRIYA: hey all join for breakfast, it will be fun because daily i see the same people it's boring.

Suddenly papa asked

KARTHIK: you are bored of me.

My mom immediately said

PRIYA: of course yes karthik.

My papa rolled his eyes seeing my mom drama, me and tara giggled i said to my family

VED: tara baby you are just like mumma, so even you will say the samething after some years of your marriage.

Her reply made us shock for a minute

TARA: oh bhai mom is bored after so many years but i am bored now itself, my husband is so boring, unromantic and a big idiot.

After hearing this arjun started to cough, suddenly i felt like someone kicked me i looked at the person leg it was arjun oh he was about to kick tara. My mom and dad where shocked that they could not even talk, shivani was forzen, immediately tara said

TARA: bhai i was talking about my future life, see na i am like mom talkative, dad is boring. So i think even my husband will be like dad.

My parents got relief after her reply and left all youngsters alone.

I controlled my laughter and said

VED: princess mom got married to a cricketer. So what do you think about your husband occupation.

She immediately said without even thinking

TARA: cricketer

Again arjun kicked me thinking me as tara, don't he even know which is my leg.

Princess said

TARA: i mean if mumma got married to cricketer than even i will also get married to a cricketer.

I said

VED: you know princess i know a guy, who is a cricketer, he is romantic main thing he is not a boring type, will you meet him.

She immediately replied

TARA: okay bhai.

Again i earned a kick again, now its enough i asked arjun.

VED: arjun stop kicking me, you are kicking me for the third time.

His was shocked i smirked. He tried to hide his shock and replied

ARJUN: i know it was your leg i wantedly did that, i wanted you to stop so i did that.

I asked him rasing my eyebrows

VED: why do you want me to stop.

ARJUN: you where asking stupid questions to her, she is still small why are you talking about marriages.

I smiled and asked

VED: i am talking about tara's marriage she is not getting anxious and nervous for that topic but you are getting instead of her, you are acting like you are her secret husband.