Epilogue

*Zayn's P.o.V*

*three years later*

"Zayn Javadd Malik!" Jade yells from the kictchen in our shared flat. I walk from the bedroom to the kitchen.

"Yes darling?" I ask innocently. Yes I know what she's pissed about. I'm always doing stuff to piss her off she's cute when she's pissed.

"Don't you darling me! Where is my camera?!" She asks throwing her hands on her hips. Damn she's sassy today.

"I don't know what you are talking about. Where did you have it at last?" I hid it in our bedroom.

"I need it!" She stomps her foot like a five year old.

"Do you need it or do you want it?" I ask rasing a brow.

"Babe, we are leaving in an hour to go see my parents and brother and his family and you know Saffa is already getting big I wanna take a lot of pictures!" She says.

Saffa. Indi and Jason ended up having a baby last year and I suggested my baby sisters name and they loved it.

I sigh. "You'll just have you your ability to find it!"

Oh yeah I infected her, not like I had a choice though I don't want to loose her like I lost Perrie. I love her to much to loose her. Anyway she wouldn't stop bugging me about it.

"My ability won't help me! Just tell me where it is!" She huffs.

"Bedroom."

She walks by me kissing my cheek. I take our bags out to my car. Yeah the old truck fianlly gave in. I went and got a new car. It's sleek and very smooth when driving it.

We live Oxford at the moment, because Jade is finishing up uni then we will probably by a place in London and go travelling.

"Are you ready?" I call.

"In a minuet!" She calls back.

"Yeah you said that ten minuets ago!" I mumble.

"Heard that!"

I shake my head and sit in the couch. Out flat is spacious and not really cheap, but being 203 years old has it advantages. Of course at Jade's request we have a lot of books and bookshelves. Also there is  a lot of my art work and Jade's photographs hanging up. We also have quite the movie collection.

Fianlly Jade walks out in her jeans and flannel. I smile and grab the car keys and we are off. We hold hands all the way there listening to the radio in perfect  silence. I glance over at Jade and she has her head against the window her eyes almost closed. I roll my eyes. She was up late reading again. I chuckle quietly.

***

"Baby, wake up," I gently wake Jade up who opens her eyes smiling at me. She looks at her house and smile wider.

Seeing her happy makes me happy. I would do anything for her, I'd be anything for her. To think that this was just going to be one of my stupid games with a human, and I end up falling head over heals for the victim. I honestly don't know where I'd be with out that smile over hers. 

We walk in I run the bags up to her room, surprisingly it's pretty much the same. I walk down and sit with Jade on the couch as Jade holds Saffa. I smile and kiss Jade's cheek. Evie finds her way to my lap. She's six now and instead of Zen she calls me Zee. Sometimes it's even Uncle Zee depending on how she feels. Haha.

Indi sits with Jason and I hadn't realized she was in a conversation with  Jade. Jade's parents are unfortunately are still divorced, but her dad got remarried to Mickey so now Jade has a step sister and step brother. At first she didn't like it but she liked it now  she's totally cool with it.