Chapter ten

Chapter ten

Zayn and I are now sitting under a park tree. He's still holding me and my sobbing has reduced to whimpers. I want to know why Zayn is here and not Jason or Harry. Why is the vampire here who couldn't possibly give a shit about anyone but himself, why is he here?

"Why are you here? You don't care. I'm just a blood bag to you and has long as I'm Healthy you don't care," I say harshly.

"Why am I here? I heard all the screaming at your house and doors slamming. Then I saw you running away. So, I somehow knew you'd be here," he pauses. "I lied about a lot of things, but my dad walking out on me-my family was not one of them. I know what you are feeling like your world is crumbling. It's a sucky feeling."

"I don't need your pity. I know that you may be acting all sweet and caring now but tomorrow it will be different!" I say.

"Listen I heard you and Niall talking. He's not completely wrong. I'm confused and I'm still trying to figure this all out."

I sniffle. "Your dad really left you?" I ask.

Zayn nods.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be, the dick got what he deserved," Zayn smirks. I gasp earning a shrug from him. "C'mon you are going to catch a cold of you sit out here for to long."

"I don't want to go home." I admit.

"Okay, but if you want my opinion you should at least talk to your parents," Zayn's voice is calm.

"O-ok." I probably won't talk to them just go straight to me room.

Zayn helps me up as we make our way to the car. He drives me home and drops me off. I look at him.

"Thank you." I whisper. He smiles at me nodding.

The front door swings open my father stands at the door. He sighs in relief I chew on my lip and look back to see Zayn already gone.

"There you are! I'm sorry you had to find out like this." He says. I stare at him walking right pass him and my Mum. Walking to the kitchen.

"Why?" I ask turning to finally face them. "Why now? why not when I was 5 and wouldn't understand?"

"I believe this you should answer," My Mum says toward my father.

"Why should I?" He counters.

"Your mistakes your explaining," she huffs.

"One of you answer!" I snap.

"Your father decided that I wasn't good enough for him. So all those late calls that he had were him actually seeing his mistress," My mother spits.

I gasp. "Dad?"

"It was a one time thing," he claims.

"Sure!" My mums voice in full sarcasm.

I watch my parents argue then just walk away. It's almost December I have my surgery, Christmas and Jason and Indi's wedding then New Years....my parents will not be together for any of it. I climb the stairs and walk into Jason's room. Empty, probably stating at Indi's. I go to my room quickly grab some sleeping clothes which basically is sweat pants and a stretched out shirt of my dads or Jason's or even Harry's. I grab sweat pants and Jason's old shirt and walk to the shower. I strip out of my clothes and step into the warm shower. I focus on the water pelting my skin and relax. If I didn't cry my self all out earlier I would probably be sobbing now.

After my shower I hand dry my hair pulling my clothes on. I walk out of the bathroom throwing my dirty clothes in the hamper.

"Your bed is quite comfy."