Chapter Nineteen.

A/n: omg i was in my 4th period class and my teacher let us listen to music while we worked. Well first amniesa came on so i was all like "f*ck ya this is my jam" Then after a few more songs i heard the intro to Steal My Girl, and this boy looked up with this goofy smile and he was like "oh Hell yes this is my jam!!!!" The he sang and danced while i was singing to. Lol. I was laughing so hard i was shaking. Then taylor swifs song Shake it off *groans* and all the boys in my class started singing. I dont like the song ill admit it was freaking hilarious. Btw SURPRISE UPDATE I'M ON  BREAK!

My eyes flutter open Zayn is still all tangled next to me. I turn on my T.v. making sure to to put it on low not to wake Zayn. The news lady is talking about something. Murders.

What.

News lady: three confirmed deaths. No longer a suspected murder, just a freak animal attack. We send our love and prayers to the family.

Luke

Luke did it. I know he did. It wasn't Zayn he was with me all night. He couldn't have. Zayn stirs a little before waking up his eyes looking right at me. He's quiet he's staring off into space. Then he's up out.of bed looking out the window. I just stare at him worried.

"What?" I ask.

"Luke. He was here," Zayn says.

"How do you know?" I ask.

"His scent is all over here. How'd he get in?"

"I don't know, scent? Vampires have scents?"

"Uhm yeah everyone does, but only vampires can smell it cause of our high sense of smell. Plus I smell his cologne he wears," Zayn explains.

I nod like I understand, but I don't. We all have sents? OK then. I'm more alarmed now. Immediatly worried about mum and Evie. Zayn is already tugging on sweats and he's out the door still shirtless. I grab his tank top he needs to wear some sort of shirt around mum. I chase after him. I can hear mum messing around in the kitchen and Evie is the living room. Before Zayn reaches the kitchen I throw his tank top at him. He pulls it on.

"Hey kids," mum smiles.

"Hi, mum did you let anyone in this morning?" I ask.

"Oh uhm there was a young man earlier, he was a little taller than Zayn blonde hair lip ring. He was selling something, uhm I don't remember what it was," she trails off.

I look to Zayn. His face falls.

My mother just invited a vampire in to our house, now he can come and go as freely as he wants.   My heart rate speeds up nearly skipping a beat and not the good way.

"Zayn," I say it coming out more of a whimper. My mum must of not of heard me.

Zayn wraps an arm around my waist pulling me close to him. He kisses my temple, his way of telling me everything will be ok.

"Merry Christmas Eve." Mum says handing us both a cinnamon roll.

"Merry Christmas Eve." I mumble.

What a way to the day. Zayn and I walk to the table. I log into twitter on my lap top. Twitter is my best friend. Shh don't tell Harry.

I see that Ed tweeted. God I love him.

@edsheeran: excited for this upcoming tour!

I frown. It's not fair I want to go. Zayn reads over my shoulder.

Jade♡: I wish I could go!

I scroll through some other tweets a few from my friends and a few other singers and actors wishing a Merry Christmas.