Chapter twenty one

A/n: duuuuudddddeeeesssss 826 reads are you freaking serious rn?!?! This is amazing! My last book it took me till after I finished it to start really getting reads. To see how every chapter I wake up and gained so many reads is beyond amazing. I love all my readers!!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤❤❤❤

I once again had to explain to my mom what Liam meant when he said Zayn had a stomach bloke. I showed my grandma a picture of the boys and she pointed to Zayn and was like "who that?" And I was like "Zayn Malik." She then pointed at Niall and was like "Why is his British accent different then the others. And why doesn't he have any tattoos like the others?" And I litterally groaned and face palmed then I was like "gam, that's Niall and he's not British he's Irish and I don't know why he doesn't want tattoos. Maybe he just doesn't like them or maybe he's scared of needles. I like his innocent arms and face!" Yeah so I guess she likes their music and yeah she says they are cute and that apparently Zayn could've been a model in her eyes. Help me.

I jolt awake breathing heavy. My hair in my face freaking me out for a moment. I take slow deep breaths trying to calm my self. I look to Zayn, but don't see Zayn I see the monster that was in my dream. Where's Zayn? I fall out of bed, litterally fall out of bed taking the blankets with me. I'm still breathing hard looking at my clock it's 3 a.m. Zayn groans, it's not a groan, it's not Zayn. I'm not even in my room! Where am I? My breathing increases as I look around at the skeletons hanging from the shackles on the walls. I gasp.

Is this real? Suddenly there is a bang, then a scream for help. I'm on my feet now. There's torches everywhere, not not flashlights. Real torches. I'm wet, what's all over me? I raise my hand in the light and see blood.

Blood? What the hell? The door flings open. A shadowy figure struts through, sticking to the shadows. I follow the figure as it comes to a halt.

"I warned you, and warned you, now you must face the consequences," a darker raspyier voice says. It's not Luke's or Zayn's.

The thing lundges at me, it doesn't have a face just a mouth with razor sharp teeth. It ludges and I scream for Zayn to help me, but he doesn't come. Then he does appear with two other people they are holding him back. He's screaming and crying? Zayn is crying? I try to get away, but then I fall as I'm being attacked my hair whips into my face, but my hair isn't mine, I'm a brunette, not a blonde! What am I tripping over? A dress, a dress from the 1900s? Oh my God. I'm not me. I'm Perrie!

For some reason something tells me to scream for Zayn. Scream at him to do something. I do. Zayn screams, not a humanly scream, a growl. He attempts to lunge at whatever is attacking me, but fails as two other men haul him back pushing him so hard into the wall cracks.

Something bites me, right on my neck.

***

"Aunt J!!!!"

"Zennnnn"

I jolt up. Was that a dream? I look around Zayn sleeping with Evie sitting on his stomach she's playing with his messy hair, trying to wake him.

It was a dream.

No no a nightmare. Yeah a nightmare.

"Santa came!!" She screaches jumping up and down on Zayn, waking him up.

I laugh forgetting about that God awful dream.

"Guysssss!" She whines. "Why is Zen no shirt?" Her curiosity I swear. She's only three and speaking somewhat fluently, impressive. She never ceases to amaze me.