Chapter thirty one

It's a warm day and Zayn and I are just drifting in and out of different shops. Laughing and acting silly. Like a normal couple, even though the fact is we aren't normal at all. Unless a blood sucking vampire boyfriend is normal, then we are probably normal than any couple!

"Here let's go in there," Zayn points to a book store. I smile widely at him.

When we enter the store and I immediately go to the fiction section. I look at all the books biting my lip.

"Hello, may I help you?" A employee asks.

"No thank you," I say politely reaching for a book called Matched I read the back and decide I want to get it.

Zayn and I screw around the book shelf making fun of cheesy books of gross ones like Fifty Shades Of Gray I laugh.

"I dare you to read the most sexual scene in the that book!" I laugh. "In a porno voice!"

"Fine!" Zayn says he reads the most sexual part in his most convincing porno voice. I end up laughing really hard.

"Alright I'm done that shit is nasty!" He cringes.

"Okay. Truth ot Dare?" He smirks.

"Truth," I smirk.

"Is it true that you have a secret obsession with penguins?" He wiggles his eye brows.

"Yes. Truth or dare?"

Zayn hands money to the clerk. "Mm dare," he nods.

We walk through the park I try to think of a good dare. "Okay. I dare you to scream as loud as you can right here right now!" I smirk.

"All right," Zayn smirks. Stoping dead in his tracks. He tilts his head back and the screams at the top of his lungs. I laugh as some people stop and stare at us. He stops.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss me," he smirks again.

I roll my eyes bit obey him and kiss his lips I like this. I like this Zayn, the carefree Zayn. I love this side of him.

*******

Zayn and I are just sitting on a bench in the park. The sun is out since it's spring time and Zayn has been complaining about it all day saying things like, "It's to damn bright." And "turn the damn sun off!"

I just ignore him and continue the reading the book I got from the book store. It's a really good book. Zayn smirks at me. "Turn around and close your eyes," he whispers. I hesentily turn around and close my eyes. Then I fee a cold chain like slip around my neck. "Okay. Open 'em," he whispers.

I open it and look down to see the locket that was once Perries around my neck. I smile lightly and turn toward him.

"Concider it a promise necklace," he smiles.

"What's the promise?"

"A promise of forever. I'll be with you and protect you forever. We will be together forever."

I kiss his lips softly. He wants forever, he's giving me something of Perries and that's a sign is he's letting himself feel and letting Perrie go.

Zayn and I just relax then he groans.

"My phone will not stop buzzing!" He huffs answering his phone.

"Hel-"

His face goes tense. "What? Why? Okay. I'll be there!" He looks at me standing up aruptly.

"We need to go!" He says. I raise a brow.

"Where?" I ask.

"You home. Me House of the Night Children." He says as we both quickly male our way back to the truck.

Zayn drives back like a maniac back to the hotel. "Slow down! What is going on?" I ask.

"It's Luke he's taken over the House and he's making his move. He wants me. I'm going to take him down!" Zayn talks fast and slams on his breaks as we are in the parking lot of the hotel.

"Stay here!" He huffs. I nod. Zayn's gone.

My heart is going crazy. Come on Zayn hurry up please hurry up. I look out the window and see a guy coming this way. Please Zayn.

Then the guy just opens the door nearly breaking it. He grabs me then everything goes black.

****

When my eyes open I'm in a room, a bug brick walled room with torches lining the room. I try to get up, but my ankles are bound by shackles. I start to freak out.

Where am I?

There are two doors, they are big and I know I should get there. I try to move but only then so I realize I am also chained to the wall I still try to crawl as the shackle on my ankle and left wrist dig into my skin. I bite back my screams and cry. I need to find Zayn. I pull harder the shackles digging farther into my skin. Afraid to look at my ankle and wrist, afraid I'll see blood and open skin.

Suddenly the doors fly open and the lastly person I want to see stand there. He walks in, his head held high. I instinctibly I back away from him.

"Long time no talk," he says.

I just stare at him. "Jade." I take a deep breath holding back, but in my head I'm using as many curse words I know. "Where's Zayn? You'd think he's realize not to leave his girls alone!"

"Luke," I spit bitterally. "What do you want?"

"To see Zayn suffer, you are my key for that," he says.

"No, he can't go through that again! Change me, leave him out of this!"

Luke smirks walking closer to me he bends down and touches my wrist he pulls his fingers away. There is in fact blood on his fingers. He does the one thing I wish he wouldn't have. He licks all the blood off hid fingers.

"All right."

A/n: short and ugly chapter uh?

I am not proud of it at all. I promise the next chapter will be longer and possibly note violent. I suck at writing those kind of chapters. Anyway I'll try my best.

Oo Jade sacrificing her self for Zayn. Mmm

Also there is no sequal I changed my mind. I can't write a sequal for this. I do already have my next story up its called Insane it takes place in PA and in the 1950s. Please check it out and vote and comment on it. Thank you loves.

Picture of the Insane cover and stuff.

Love you.

~snickers~