Chapter thirty

A/n: I've been thinking.  I was going to do a sequel, but I don't think I am. I mean honestly I'm not getting any feed back and plus I have a few other stories I really wanna start!! So Yea.  ~snickers~

I wake up to an empty bed and try to move, but the groan. This unbearable pain between my legs. Yeah my mum warned me about this when I was younger and we had the talk and I smile to my self as I do recall last night's memories. Zayn walks in.

"Hey, sore?" He asks, I nod. He sits on the edge of the bed in only sweats he hands me two little pills and a water. I sit up a little bit and take the pills and water.

Today is the concert, I smile at Zayn excitedly and try to get up and ignore the pain between my legs. I wrap the sheets around my body.

I get to see Ed today! Ed freaking Sheeran. He's life! I love Ed and I cannot believe I am going to see him!

"I'm going to see Ed today!" I squeal making Zayn chuckles. I stand up with Zayn's help and try not to trip over the sheets. I grab a pair of jeans and my jumper.

Then I walk to the bathroom to shower. The pain between my legs starts to subside. I let the water wash over my body and wash my hair. The door opens I hear the sink turn on. I roll my eyes and pretend I didn't hear anything.

After that Zayn leaves and I change the pain I ignore, thank God for pain meds. I do my make up and then get a look at my neck.

"Holy fu-" I stop mid sentence and immediatly try to cover up all my visible hickies. After I get them covered up I walk out to see Zayn shrugging his jacket on.

"Hey, cutie."

"Hi," I blush. "Ok, I'm like starving and it's noon so where we getting lunch?"

"Uhm I think I know a place," Zayn smirks.

***

"Nando's," I read the places name as we walk in.

"Yeah. Trust me you'll love it."

I shrug and we order our food and wait for it to come. I look out the window and watch as the people go by. Person after person.  Suddenly this little girl runs by she stops and looks in the window, she smiles brightly at me and waves. I wave back. I glance at Zayn he's waving too. The mother catches up and grabs her daughters hand. She smiles apologetically at me.

"So, last night," Zayn says trying to get my eyes, but I continue to look out the window.

"W-was it ok?" I ask timidly.

"Was it okay?" He laughs. I blush. "I'm going to be incredibly honest with you and last night was fucking amazing! I've pictured it so many times, but never did I imagine it like that, it was incredible. What about you?"

I blush even redder. "Uhm, well I don't have anything to compare to it, but I've never been with someone like that. I guess it was pretty amazing," I blush.

"Are in pain?" He asks.

"I just lost my virginity, yes the pain is there but I just have to ignore it."

"No I mean anywhere else, like bruises or anything?" The look on Zayn's face is pure worry. He's afraid he actually hurt me.

"Z, I'm fine I'm not hurt in anyway that doesn't just come along with loosing my V card. The only marks you left on me are the ones you made with your mouth, and they were all pleasure."