photo shoot

Third person pov :

Alex and zayden were sitting in garden sipping coffee, "Dude, why don't you we take girls out? " Alex suggested.

"Have any particular spot in your mind?! " Zayden questioned looking at him.

"No! " Alex replied "But I have " One voice interrupted them. Both of them turned their heads to look at the owner of the voice it was william.

"Which is? " Zayden raised an eye brow.
"See girls usually like taking photos right? Why don't we do some photoshoot tomorrow! " William said taking seat next to Alex.
"Not bad! Photoshoot is good idea... And beach side photoshoot is best! " Alex looked at the sky already dreaming about tomorrow's photoshoot.

"Okay! But I need to make sure angel is okay with travelling for about 4 hours, or else I will pass. You guys can go ahead " Only thing zayden was conserned was Harriet's health.

"We are going together bro! " Alex winked "You know I really want to see cutie with different attire and her cute poses " Alex joked while zayden face filled with question marks.
"Seriously dude? I can't believe you still like flirting with your sister in law" Zayden pressed the word sister in law.
William and Alex burst into laughter after listening to seriousness in tone of zayden voice.

💜💜💜

"I , rose and azra will come in same car " Harriet exclaimed swirling once.
"Angel what are you doing?! " Zayden held her arm and stopped her from swirling, "Who is going to drive, if all three of you come in one car " Zayden questioned running his finger through Harriet soft hair.

The thing was rose and Harriet didn't know how to drive.
Harriet pouted looking at zayden which literally melt his heart " What to do now?! " She asked batting her eyelids.

"Boys will take their girls in their respective cars! " Alex spoke holding rose hand in his.
Rose couldn't help but blush , she never imagined that Alex will be her boyfriend.

All the three couples got into three different cars ready for their little photoshoot or rather date!

"Ready for our first date princess " Alex winked while bringing her hand near to his lips and kissing it.
"All set for our date " She giggled looking away from him.

William held azra hand in his and stepped on gas " Umm don't you wanna leave my hand " Azra asked playfully.
"I guess it's a no! I don't want you to run away from me this time and miss our date " He said interlacing their fingers.

Harriet pulled her seat beat and looked towards zayden "Let's go! " She said.
Zayden leaned towards her and pushed the seat little backwards so that Harriet can lay in more comfortable position.
"Comfortable angel?! " He question caressing her cheek with his thumb.
"Why do you treat me like I am some 10 year old girl " Harriet asked smiling "Cause you are carrying my baby " He blinked his eyes while kissing her nose.
Both were lost in each others eyes, there was an invisible pull which was bringing them closer.

"Zay! Both the cars already left " Harriet whispered while looking at zayden with admiration. Zayden leaned towards her and kissed her collar bone instead of cheek. She jumped slightly which made zayden chuckle.

"So are we ready for photoshoot?! " A person holding the camera asked the three boys.
"As you see guys are ready but I don't know about girls! " Alex rolled his eyes, it's been some 20 minutes since they are waiting for girls who are in changing room.

"Finally here they are " Photographer chirped making boys turn in the direction of girls.

Harriet and azra were wearing a matching attire with different color. It was mini skirt and crop top while rose was wearing one piece swim suit.
Boys were looking at them in awe.
It was first time zayden has seen Harriet in such bold attire. It took all his control not to jump on her and claim her.

"Woah! " Alex whistled when girls came in front of them earning giggles in return.

"Ready ! Can you stand now " Photographer said. All the girls lined up with their arms around each other and started posing.
"Why did we even wait for them?! " William asked looking at boys. Girls didn't even give them a glance they were enjoying themselves.

"This is not done! I am going to get angel " Zayden said walking towards them "Angel we are here for couple Photoshoot if you know " He shrugged while pulling Harriet away from the girls.
"This husband of yours is so glutinous to you! " Azra chuckled commenting.
"It would be more fun if you would be glutinous to me " William said wrapping his around her waist, making azra lower her eyes blushing.

The couples started posing, at start they were a bit edgy but then later after few snaps they were enjoying the shoot.

"It was fun! " Rose was elated with today's date.
"Girl you are smitten " Azra commented looking at joyous mood of rose "So are you! " Rose replied to her giggling.

💜💜💜

You call it a fate , destiny, bad luck or good luck. Noah and harmony seats were next to each again.
"I can't believe this! " Noah screamed once he saw harmony taking seat next to him.
"Oh god! Not again " Harmony rolled her eyes "Are you following me? " She asked furrowing her brows.
"Are you crazy " Noah scoffed at her stupidity.
"Can you keep it low, I am trying to sleep here! " The passenger sitting next to harmony requested them.

Entire ride Noah and harmony looked at each other only to find the other one was already looking.
When it was time for landing, Harmony's breathe quickened. Her palms started sweating profusely. She bit her lip tightly while grasping the hem of her dress.
"Are you okay?! " Noah asked his eyes filled with concern.
"Not I am not! " Harmony gave him a straight reply.
"You can hold my hand on one condition " He announced which made harmony look at him with wide eyes "Please don't scratch my hand, you can just hold it if that's gonna make you feel better " He really wanted to help her this time.

Tearing her eyes away from him she inhaled deeply. If it was her fear or truth but she could feel so many emotions running in Noah eyes which was dangerous for her.

Noah understood her thought, sighing he interlaced his fingers with hers. Harmony was about to protest when plane started descending instead of pulling her hand away from his , she held his hand tightly. For the very first time she wasn't that scared of landing.

When they got down from the plane Noah didn't leave her hand and what's more shocking was neither did harmony protest.

Staying with three very lovely couple for about a week they had somewhere started their journey towards a beautiful love story.

"Umm thank you " Harmony finally broke the silence once they walked outside the airport.
"Welcome! " Naoh replied scratching back of his neck.
"So yea, where do you stay?! " Noah had no idea why he asked that question but before he could control the words slipped from his tongue.
"I stay close to Starlight fashion hub company " She said giving him a smile.
"Oh nice! " He said leaving her hand.
"Bye then! " She pressed her lips in a straight line.
"Yeah bye " He replied.

When you are destined to be in someone life. No matter how much you walk away destiny will always pull you towards each other!!!

Noah and harmony were unaware of the fact that they are going to meet soon and thats going to change their life.!

❤...