Special moment

Cause we were just kids when we fell in love..!
-perfect (Ed Sheeran)💜

A/N : Please listen to this video before reading the chapter..!

Harriet pov :

"Rose..! " I mumbled, walking in her direction, the moment I was in front of her she hugged me and whispered in my ear "Harriet I don't people to see me with pity look on their face, ask them to go away, please ".

I ran my fingers in her hair and signalled zayden to take everyone inside.

"Dumbo, why are you crying..?! " I asked, wiping the tears on her cheek.

"I just " she stammered "... I was happy looking at the way people care about you " she pressed her lips flat.

".. And I care about you too. " I begun "Show me your arm?! " I asked taking a look at her swelled arm.

"Iam sorry rose, you got hurt because of me " I said lowering my gaze.

"I will do it once more if that's gonna protect you and your baby.." she gushed.
I look up to meet her eyes and she was smiling at me.

Zayden applied pain relief ointment on Rose arm.
Within no time Rose was back to her witty mood.

After having dinner, we sat in the balcony cracking lame jokes on each other and speaking what not..? Some random topics.

Atmosphere outside was very soothing. It was sunset time.The sky was complete blue which seemed to meet the blue beech.
The lanterns and red cushions which were arranged in the form of half circle was adding extra beauty to the place.
Well, I can say this is best place and time for one awesome date..!

I sat next to zayden with one of his hand wrapped around my waist.
Within few months we are gonna have baby but still when he touches me , it feels like the first time, my stomach twists and butterflies take flight inside my stomach.

"Zayden why don't you sing for us..?! " Alex exclaimed.
"You know how to sing..?! " Azra asked.
He just nodded.

Zayden went inside and got a guitar.
He sat on round  small table which is placed in the centre around the cushions. With guitar in his hand.

He cleared his throat and moved his finger on the string of guitar.

✨✨
I found a love for me
Darling, just dive right in and follow my lead, well
I found a girl beautiful and sweet...!
✨✨

He sat right in front of me.He looked directly into my eyes singing the song and that very moment, everyone around us vanished for me, it was only me and him.
I felt like he is telling those verses for me, both of us were just staring at our each other.
Can the time stop..! Please..!!
This is like one best moment of my life.
With him singing each verse, I felt like iam hypnotised. I didn't blink my eyes cause I didn't want to break the connection we are feeling right now. He was looking at me as if he is seeing my soul.
In his blue eyes I found my world , my comfort and no doubt loads of love...
Throughout the song I was just watching him because he is easily the most beautiful man I have ever seen.My heart was beating in a rhythm and my lips without my knowledge curled up into a smile. He smiled back at me with his mesmerizing dimples.
His eyes gives me feeling of warm and cozy, it's like climbing into warm bed on a cold night, its like you are always home no matter where you happen to be...!

✨✨
Oh I never knew you were the someone waiting for me,
Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give up this time
But darling just kiss me slow
Your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you are holding mine...!
✨✨

After the song ended, he blinked his eyes once and smiled at me.
GOD... THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME THIS GEM...!

After ending the song, he placed the guitar on the table without taking his eyes off me and started taking steps in my direction.
It was like romantic movie where the hero approaches his heroine.
Wind was blowing too fast making me shiver , I kept running my hand on my hair to keep them away from my face and all while my eyes never left his.

He came in front of me, stooped down to my level, cupped my face in his hand ,looking into my eyes for few seconds ,he leaned in and placed his lips on mine, making my heart flutter. It was soft kiss only to show how much he loves me. A tear rolled down my cheek, I have always cried due to pains and sorrows before but after meeting him I cry only out of happiness..

I wrapped my hands around his neck and hugged him. He held me close to him.

"That was -" Azra started "hot " Rose completed.

I cannot wish for anything more..! All I want is zayden.

...❤...
A/N : Don't forget to vote and comment.
Picture of the place is above.. Take a look it's awesome ( aww how I wish to go there with my special one🙈)