I will change for us

Harriet pov :

I listened to his heartbeat without speaking, he was caressing my hair and sometimes placing soft kisses on forehead and on my head and I felt that was very cute. !
There was knock at door, I moved away from him but he pulled my head back to rest on his chest.
"yes mom..?! " he called
how does he know it's mom..?
"tell Harriet to come down, stella had put up the necessary things needed for designing.. " mom said from the other side
"okay mom. " he replied
"what designing..? " he asked
"Stella got a new dress and she wants hand made design to be done on that.I know how to design so she asked me to help her in designing.. "
"what and all do you know angel.. " he asked cupping my cheek in one hand.
And this damn word angel always has some effect on me no matter how many times I listen to it..
"nothing much, okay I should take bath and then I will go down to help her " I said and stood up
"I will be downstairs then " he said and walked out of room.
~~❤~~
Everyone were sitting in Hall chit chatting.
"harriet come with me, let's make juice.. " mom said
I followed mom to kitchen.
Zayden followed behind us. While we were preparing juice, he as usual was sitting on counter telling mom some random stories, nowadays zayden has started to speak a lot.
"zay you have changed a lot.. " mom said after few minutes.
"mom why do you and angel feel like that..? " he said angel so casually as if it's my name. I turn around looking at him with my eyes wide.
"what..?! " he asked me
Mom also looked at me
"she is telling 'how could you call me angel in front of mom '" mom said to zayden.
how did she know..?
"is it..?! " he asked me raising an eyebrow. "it's okay even mom knows I call you angel. " he said.
"Harriet pass me the cubes. " mom asked me, I passed her the tray of cubes.
Zayden held my arm and pulled me back to him, mom's back was facing us.
"what is this zayden, mom is right in front of you. " I said trying to remove his hand which he had wrapped around my stomach.
"So..? " he asked, what is wrong with this fellow?
He placed his chin on my shoulder, I Shuddered.
"its been four months since we got married, you are still not used to my touch. " he said drawing circles on my stomach with his thumb.
I slightly turned my head, both our faces were just inches apart, his nose tip was almost touching mine.
" You never treated me like this from four months.. how do you expect me to get used to it so fastly.. " I said and regretted the very next second, his eyes held a sense of guilt. He looked into my eyes as if he is looking at my soul.
gulp..! I shouldn't have said that.
he just nodded and left me.
After few seconds my phone buzzed.
zayden - I can't change our past angel. I know I have never done my duty as husband, instead of happiness I have given you pain. But from now on I will make sure I will change for good, for you, for US..! I will just ask you one thing please don't have that look in your eyes, I can't see pain in your eyes, when you said that today I know you remembered our past days. Can you leave our past behind so that we can start a new chapter of our life. I will be a good husband. i promise to give you my deepest love,my fullest devotion and tenderest care.!
His every word touched my heart, I never imagined that zayden will tell me such words.
I was giving everyone juice and I could feel his eyes were on me.
when I handed him glass he asked "you didn't give any reply to my message..? " he asked
I just smiled and sat beside him.
"why are you smiling..? " he asked again.
"my wish.. " I replied.
Dad was telling zayden about his meeting tomorrow.
We are leaving tomorrow. I hope he will not change into the previous cold and rude zayden.
❤..