She said yes !

Third person pov :

Morning on dinner table the atmosphere was filled with edginess. Something seemed off between azra and william. Not to forget the hateful gaze Noah and harmony were directing towards each other!

These three days were indelible. The bond between couples strengthened. Rose and Alex were on good terms, so were William and azra!!
Azra had now made up her mind to forget Alex cause she got to know that she wants someone who will like her for who is she! She doesn't want to change herself just so that Alex will start liking her.

"I will be going back tonight! " Noah declared when everyone were sitting in Hall watching notebook.
"Thank god! " Harmony commented which made Noah look at her with confused look, " If you get out of here , I can peacefully enjoy my holidays " She winked at him which made noah more confused.

He was about to reply to him when zayden stopped them "Guys, can you watch movie peacefully!! You guys fight a lot, a lot more than alex and rose " Zayden first looked at noah and then at harmony "Not to forget Alex and rose are now smitten " Harriet completed the sentence giggling.
"So?! " Noah and harmony asked at the same time.
"So in future, you both -" Before Harriet could complete her sentence, harmony phone started ringing.
"Shit! It's my boss... I need to take this " She walked out in hurry.

After few minutes, harmony came back with downcast look on her face.
"What happened? " Harriet asked when she saw the look on harmony face.
"I have photoshoot tomorrow and it's from our important client so I have to leave tonight " She completed the sentence taking a long breath.
Everyone present there shared the same look when the words left her mouth except one that's obviously noah.
He burst into laughter, harmony looked at him with anger filled her eyes "You bloody scumbag! How dare you laugh at my situation" She ran towards him. Noah stopped laughing and in a hurry he got up and started running.
"I won't leave you today! " She yelled running after him.

"I am sure soon they will start liking each other " Alex commented looking at his cousin with wide eyes.
"Ahh!! Finally my brother is going to be happy " Harriet leaned towards zayden placing her head on his chest.

"Shit! My shift starts within an hour... Sorry guys but I have to go back! " Rose stood up pacing towards the dinner table to get her purse.
"I will drop her then " Alex declared walking after rose.

While driving back, rose was in deep thought... Suddenly she turned to face Alex and asked, " Alex! Think if I and Harriet are in danger and you can save only one person whom will you save?! " Rose narrowed her eyes reading the expressions on Alex face.
Alex put his car aside and turned to face rose "what sort of question is this?! "
"Just give my answer "she shrugged, looking in his eyes.

Alex knew he can't lie to rose, he surely likes rose but Harriet is far more important for him. He had given Harriet importance equal to his mom.
Taking in a deep breath, he said " Rose! I don't know what's gonna happen after you listen to my answer... But I will choose Harriet! She has very special place in my heart... Even you are special for me but you know I can't just lie to you,For now I can easily lie and tell I will save you but that's not true... You need to like me for who I am!! I am sorry " Alex felt bad for rose and for himself.

He wants rose in his life as his life partner but still he can never choose Rose over harriet.

Rose face turned pale, she turned to face window and said, "Can you please drop me till restaurant! " Her hands were shaking. She wasn't sure what she was feeling in her heart. Was she sad? Cause Alex said he will choose harriet. Or is she happy? That he didn't lie to her... !

Sighing Alex didn't speak anymore. Once the car reached the restaurant, Alex turned to face rose. All the while he was thinking how to explain rose his condition...
"Thank you " Rose said with smile plastered on her face.
"Huh? What? " He was utterly confused looking at shinning eyes of rose.
Is she not angry on him?

Rose got out of the car waiting for Alex.
"Rose I can explain -" Rose didn't let him complete his sentence , she leaned closer to him and pecked his cheek.
For the very first time Alex felt as if the air inside his system is knocked out completely. His heart thumping in his rib cage.
Is it a dream? As far as he knows he said he will choose Harriet, why did rose kiss him? Is it a goodbye kiss? Shit!!! He wasn't ready to lose her.

"Rose is this goodbye kiss, please rose rose li-listen " He was stammering.
Seeing his worried look rose couldn't help but giggle "Don't think too far! Pick me up at 5 " She said turning around to leave but before she could enter the restaurant she turned and yelled at Alex "Alex, yes!! " She said grinning.

Huh? Yes what?
Without thinking for another second he called Harriet.
"I think there is some serious problem with rose! " He said once Harriet picked up the call.
"Gosh! What happened " Harriet asked. Alex narrated her everything that happened and after listening to his story Harriet said " God really I am so happy for you Alex! " She gushed.

"Now you are also confusing me cutie " Alex sighed running his finger through his hair.
"Alex she said yes! Yes means - yes I will be your girlfriend " Alex was stunned after listening to the reply.
"But why? I clearly said I will choose you! " He enquired " So what? She is happy you didn't lie to impress her " Harriet explained alex.

Alex ran inside the restaurant at the same time rose also came out of restroom.
"What are you doing here?! " She looked at him with wide eyes.
Alex smirked and took long strides in her direction , Rose heart beat increased looking at his confident look.
Before she could tell anything else Alex stopped her by placing his lips on hers, Rose was taken aback from his actions.
"Thank you so much princess" Alex said after pulling away from her.
Rose just batted her eyes, she was still in shock. Did he just kiss her in front of so many people?

"Did you - did you " Unable to find a proper word to ask , she lowered her eyes trying to cover her blush.
"I will pick you at 5 then, bye princess " Alex leaned in giving her a peck on her cheek.

💜💜💜💜

"This is so cute!!! " Azra smiled looking at the puppy in William hand.
"Just like you! " William winked at her , in the next instant azra face turned crimson red.
"Aww can I take him along with me? " She asked pouting.
"He is all yours! " William handed puppy to azra who wasn't able stop smiling.
After a long time William has seen azra this happy !!

Azra and william were walking at the garden. These three days had changed a lot in their relationship. Azra got to know William's truth. Her parents didn't inform her about William cause they wanted her to concentrate on studies.
Harriet also told her , how much William had regretted after she left...
Now the dreamy look with which she used to William was back. She used to observe William a lot !
Her long lost love for him was awakened.

"Azra! " William voice brought her back to reality.
"Yes! Sorry did you tell anything?! " She asked running her hand on puppy's back.
"I asked you - if - if " William was very nervous. He was stammering. He wanted to ask azra for another chance.
"What's wrong?! " Azra placed the puppy in the basket and looked at him with worried look on her face.
"Can you - I mean - can you give me one more chance " He finally told it and closed his eyes.

Azra kept staring at him for few second. William opened his eyes to check if she is still here.
"If you again break my heart I will break all your bones " She gushed and jumped on him wrapping her hand around his neck.

❤...

A/N : Sorry for late update!! My exams are gonna start soon... So I am preparing for my exams!! After it's done I will update more chapter.. Thank you for being supportive!!!
Don't forget to vote and comment!!!