Confession Time

Yunho x San

¦Fluff ¦

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

San had the biggest crush on Yunho. And it was visible. Though not to the one that had to be.

Ever since predebut, San was fascinated by his fellow trainee. The first time he stepped his food inside the company, that's when it all began.

The first thing that caught his attention was Yunho's height. He was huge compared to him. Someone would say that San was intimidated by him. But that was when they first met, because after they spent time together, he saw that he had no reason to feel like that.

Yunho was the epitome of sunshine, a happy person with a bubbly personality. He was always smiling and soon began to be the one that everyone wanted to befriend. And so did San.

After they started their training, San was yet again amazed by Yunho. His dancing was effortlessly good, at least that's what San saw. It came natural to him. And San couldn't help but feel jealous of him.

He was struggling a lot during that time, his dancing or vocal skills not being anything interesting. Having no past experience and now starting new, it was so difficult to him.

But he didn't let that discourage him. He practised day and night, wanting to perfect everything. He wasn't going to stop.

And that's when his first encounter with Yunho happened. The older happened to notice the struggling boy, after all they were all practising together, and he wanted to help him.

When everyone had left the practise room, and he was alone with San, that's when he approached him. He offered to help him, and San was more than grateful.

That was the first time that San felt something inside him change for Yunho. He didn't think much about it, since he didn't understand what that feeling was during that time. He just passed it as an extreme adoration to the giant.

They spent days and nights together, Yunho patiently teaching San and helping him improve. And the effort paid off.

Now, one year later, the two were put together in a group, with another six people. Their lives had changed from one time to another, but they were all really happy with that.

But one thing stayed the same, and that was San's feelings towards Yunho. As the time passed by, and he came in contact more frequent with him, he came to realise what he felt.

He had a crush on his now fellow bandmate. Whenever he would see him, San's heart was beating like crazy, his legs not able to support his body. Yunho's smile was making him weak, and he wanted to spend as much time as he possibly could with him.

San didn't want to keep these feelings to himself, but he also didn't know what to do. He and Yunho were close friends, he didn't want to ruin all these, just for a simple crush.

He wanted to be as close to him as possible, even as a friend. He couldn't risk anything.

But he couldn't keep them for much longer.

~~~~~

"Hyung, what do we have for lunch?" Wooyoung's loud voice was heard throughout the dorm, asking Seonghwa who was currently inside the kitchen.

"I dont know. Do you have any ideas?"

"No. The only idea that I have is that I'm hungry"

San listened to the conversation from the living room, chuckling a little to himself. He was watching some television to pass his time, because he didn't have anything else to do.