I See Forever In Your Eyes

Jongho x Yeosang

¦Fluff¦

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Jongho, do you think we should tell them?"

"Our parents?"

"Yeah, they've started to notice the sneaking out"

Yeosang and Jongho were sitting under a tree, the blanket under them making sure that they weren't getting their clothes dirty.

It was a nice spring evening, the sun had just started to set, making the sky a multidute of pinks and oranges. A gentle breeze was making the leaves on the trees to sway, goosebumps rising on the older's skin. There was absolute silence, save for the happy chirping of the birds.

Jongho tightened his grip on Yeosang, who was sitting on his lap, his head tucked in the crook of his neck. His hands started playing with the rings on the younger's fingers, a nervous habit he had picked on.

"That's why you are so nervous, my love?" Jongho replied, understanding the state the other was just from his movements.

"Well, shouldn't I be? What if they don't approve of you? What if they make us break up? What if we never see each other again?" He said frantically, turning his head to look at Jongho.

"Sangie, you're worrying your pretty little head for nothing. Let me tell you another what if. What if they approve? What if they are supportive? From what you have told me, they sound really nice."

"Yeah, but.. This is a serious matter.."

"The worst that could happen is, we break up. But don't worry, I'll come get you and we will go far away where our love will bloom." Jongho jokingly said, and stroked his nose to the others neck, making him giggle. He was so ticklish.

"Jongho, for once be serious. And stop reading so many books, you're getting ideas."

"It makes you blush though, and I would die a happy man just by seeing one." He said and turned his face to him, and truth to his words, Yeosang's face was as red as a tomato.
"See, you're adorable."

"Ya, stop that!"

"But why, oh precious one?"

"Jongho!"

"Okay, okay my love, your wish is my command."

Yeosang tcked, but couldn't help the smile forming on his face. It was Jongho's charming and playful personality that made him fall for him in the first place.

Yes. Yeosang was so in love with the boy, it physically hurt him. That's why he was so nervous telling his parents about this. He might have been old, way old to have such fears. He was living with his parents, but that was temporary, until he could sort his life out. He waited to finish with college and then be his merry way.

So, for the moment, living with his parents, he had to follow certain rules. Not because they forced him to, but because he was a good son and didn't want to trouble them.

"But you are right." Jongho started.
"They need to know. I was about to say the same too. I was thinking of talking to my parents as well."

Yeosang hummed, acknowledging him.

"And don't worry too much about it. I have a feeling that this will turn out well. Have a little confidence in the universe? Do you think it will leave a love like ours go to waste?"

Yeosang was beet red, wanting to smack the smug look of the younger's face.

~~~~~~~~

The keys jiggled, despite Yeosang's attempts to make them silent. It wasn't that he didn't want to be seen, just the noise made it prominent that he was home and had things to do.