Chapter 19

Aiden P.O.V

Its been a couple of years now and me and Jayden are still together me,Mya, and Brian are best friends. Mya has a kid he's one and his name is Dustin. Well me and Jayden live together in a small apartment. I work at Apple bees in the morning and at night I do an online college. Jayden works as an bar attendant. Life pretty much is good me an my brother are cool again even though he's still drug dealer and my mom well just say we are not speaking again and my dad we speak a couple of times a month everything is peachy with us so yeah everything is chill. So I'm at work right now and I'm a going to take somebody's order. When I get to the person I see that its Mike.

Aiden:Hey Mike.

Mike:*Looks up and smiles*Hey Aiden how are you.

Aiden:I'm great how about you I'm fine.

Then I notice there's someone next to him.

Aiden:Who's that?

Mike:Oh that's mom.

Mom:Hey Aiden.

Once she said my name and I saw her I bolted down the hall and went to to the bathroom. Oh my god she is really here oh no oh no no no. See today out of all days I got to see her you know what I'm gonna be nice its time to forget the past. So I walk up to them and I smile at her.

Aiden:Hi mom.