Chapter 27

Aiden P.O.V

I'm in Dustin's room right now and I'm really about lose my damn mind I can't believe he just tolded me this shit. This nigga really got a fucking kid with this chick India you see I need to just take a nap just chill cause the rate I'm going right now is my ass is gonna be in jail for committing murder. I went in Dustin bathroom and got two tylenols and got me some water. I was gonna lay down on his bed but the floor is looking really comfortable right now. So I just layed down and I was knocked out.

Dustin P.O.V

So everybody left except me and Aiden. Mya went to work and took Dustin Jr to daycare. Carnell went to his girlfriend house. Then Patrick,Bryan, and Kelly are helping our mom with the family cookout for tomorrow. I went upstairs to my room to take a nap but when I open my door I see Aiden laying down on the floor sleep.I pick her up and I put her on the bed but when I put her down on the bed she wakes ups but she doesn't look good.

Dustin:Do you feel good?

Aiden:No.

Then she runs to the bathroom and throws up I walk into the bathroom and she still throwing up. I sit on the floor next to her. After awhile she stops and she flushes the toilet gets up and put some toothpaste in her mouth and rinsed her mouth. The she sat next to me.

Dustin:You ok?

Aiden:Yeah.

Dustin:that's good I'm just happy you feel better and you didn't throw up on me cause you would have been cleaning that shit up.

Aiden:*Cdfu*

Dustin:*Laughing*You think that's funny I'm serious.

I got up and grabbed her a towel and a wash cloth and gave it to her.

Dustin:Here you can take a shower in here.

Aiden:Thanks Dimples that sweet.

Dustin:*Smiling*Your welcome.

Then she pokes my dimples then she pushes me out the bathroom then she takes a shower. While she taking a shower I'm in my room watching Bebes Kids. After awhile she walked in the room with the towel around her. Damn she was looking mighty thick.

Aiden:Thanks that you think that but do you have and clothes I can wear.

Dustin:Shit I said that out loud.

Aiden:About me being mighty thick yes you did but about them clothes.

Dustin:Oh my bad.

I get up and find here some clothes and when I turned to go give it to her she was already there and we were really close. I couldn't help myself and I kissed her. Surprisingly she kissed back. I picked her up and put her against the wall and she took my shirt off and then we ended up on the bed and it went on from there.