Chapter 10

So we just chillin when Jayden gets a text and looks at me.

Aiden:What?

Jayden:We going to a party.

Aiden:You are I'm not.

Jayden:Yes you are.

Aiden:No I'm not.

Jayden:Oh really.

Aiden:Really.

Just then he picks me up and puts me on his lap.Oh my god.

Jayden:How about now.

Aiden:No.

Then he lays me down on the couch then he takes his shirt off and lays on top of me. I hate him so much right now.

Jayden:How about now.

Aiden:N-no.

Jayden:You still want to fight it. Ok how about now.

Then he kisses me we start to make out and it was for a long time until I broke it.

Aiden:Fine I'll go.

Jayden:Thank you*Kisses me then walks away*.

Aiden:You make me angry.*Screaming*

Jayden:I make everyone angry. Wear something sexy.*Screaming*

I went upstairs to look for some clothes and I found something perfect. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. I put my clothes on(outfit above),put my hair in a bun,and then put on some red lipstick.

I went downstairs to see Jayden.

Jayden:Damnnn you look sexy.

Aiden:Thanks I guess.

Jayden:Man come on.

We get to the party and everyone was looking at me but you know what I don't care they can look at me all they want. When we get in Jayden goes to the bathroom. So I'm just sitting there listening to music. Its been a long time since Jayden been in the bathroom so I go see what he doing. I go upstairs and this boy isn't even in the bathroom he in the a room makeing out with this girl. I was so mad and hurt I went downstairs and started drinking alot and I started dancing this is so much fun.

Jayden P.O.V

I don't know what I just happened I came up here to use the bathroom and this chick drags me into a room and starts making out with me it was about to turn into something but I stopped it and walked out the room. I go downstairs to see a drunk ass Aiden sitting there twearking. I grabbed this girl and brought her into the car she was sitting her singing on the top of her lungs. So I drove home and when we got there I was about to help her out the car but she starts getting an attitude with me.

Aiden's P.O.V

Jayden:What's wrong with you.*Following her into the house*

Aiden:You.

Jayden:What did I do.

Aiden:You know what you did.

Jayden:Actually I don't tell me.

Aiden:You were making out with that girl and I bet you you fucked her.

Jayden:I didn't and how did you know that.

Aiden:I went upstairs to look for you and I saw you with some chick.

Jayden:I'm sorry it didn't mean nothing.*Grabbing my hand*

Aiden:*Snatches hand away*Get off of me.

Jayden:What's your problem?*Screaming*

Aiden:My problem is that you hurt me and we not even dating.*Screaming*

Jayden:I'm sorry.

Aiden:What-

Jayden:Whats wrong?

I run to the bathroom and throw up. After I was done I sat on the floor and cried.

Jayden:You ok?

Aiden:Leave me alone.

Jayden:No I'm not gonna leave you alone.

I get up and hug him.

Aiden:Thank you for being the only one besides my brother that cares and I'm sorry for yelling at you.

Jayden:Your welcome and I deserved it.

Aiden:You did but can you come lay down with me.

Jayden:Alright come on.

We go lay down and we fall asleep.