Chapter 21

"Wow it's pacted in here"

Right now, while waiting for the entrance ceremony, every team parcticipating in the Spring High Nationals are all gather in the reception lobby, waiting for further announcement.

Kimiko look at her grumpy brother who is leaning against the wall, with his jacket covering his back. With his gloomy aura and glare on. Every person who walk by would thought of him as an intimidating person, but Kimiko would think differ. He really just hate crowds.

"Is that Kageyama?"

Their cousin, Komori Motoya, pointed out. She look at where he's pointing at and indeed, a familiar blueberry boy standing just a few meters from them.

"Should we greet him?"

She ask turning to her cousin and brother.

"Yeah!"

"Hell no. I'm not moving an inch from here"

Komori easily agreed while the older Sakusa declined.

"Fine, you sour plum. Me and Motoya will go on ahead then~"

They both grin at him before making their way to the blueberry crow. But before Kimiko could take another step, her brother caught her by the collar of her shirt.

"Oh no you don't. Do you even know where these people come from? For all we know they carry different species of germs! You stay here! No buts"

Both Sakusa glare at each other. Komori took his phone out, taking a picture and them sending it to the siblings mother.

'Awe, they're bonding~ how cute!'

With a sigh, Kimiko cross her arms and pout.

"Fine..."

"Good"

Satisfied with her answer the older let go of her shirt, letting her feet touch the ground again. Kimiko then turn to her cousin.

"Say hi to Kageyama-san for me"

"Okay!"

The libero then walk away towards the young setter. After a few minutes of talking, Komori pointed at the siblings direction. Kageyama saw Kimiko smiling and waving at him, behind the girl is her brother who's been releasing dark vibes.

"Thank you for your patience. We will now commence the opening ceremony for the National Japanese Cup Spring High School Volleyball Championship!"

The speakers announce, every team got ready and line up. Kimiko walk with her coach to the gym and stand to the sides as they watch every team walk in.

As the commentator announce the Hyogo prefecture, she could see her boyfriend confidently walk with a smug smirk in his face. And of course the loud cheers of his fans on the bleachers didn't escape her ears, but she choose to ignore them. She know Atsumu won't even bat an eye at them at all.

"Teams playing in the first and second matches may approach the courts to begin warming up!"

"You guys can do whatever you want. We don't have any games in the first round anyways and we'll get to play tomorrow for the second round. Just don't cause any troubles, alright?"

"Hai!"

Since Itachiyama won the Interhigh Championship, that's makes them a first seed and doesn't have to comepete for the first round, same with Inarizaki High who are the second seed.