Chapter 11

Parting apart, Kimiko could only stare at the boy infront of her. His thick brows frown, almost touching, an infuriate frown in his lips, his nose all scrunch up.

Kimiko couldn't help, but to think that he look so cute.

She then let a little chuckle escape her lips.

"W-what're ya laughin' at?"

Her laughter increase, when Atsumu's face morp into confusion to frustration, his cheeks dusted in pink.

"Who would've thought the outcome of this experiment would come true!"

"Huh!?"

Atsumu's very confuse right now. Experiment? What experiment? What does she mean? Does this new relationship is only an experiment for her? Is this for her school project or something?

"Atsumu, look at me"

Kimiko put a hand on Atsumu's cheek gaining his attention.

"If you're thinking something ridiculous, please stop"

"Then what!?"

Atsumu started to throw a tantrum, but relax when Kimiko stroke his cheek with her thumb a soft smile on her lips, that made Atsumu fall for her all over again.

"Well, I'm new to this dating thing, so last night I did some research. One of them is try making your lover jealous. I saw you glaring daggers at Kageyama's back, and how you just spike the ball with force earlier because you saw me touch his hands"

To say that Atsumu isn't dumbfounded, is a lie. He stare at her mouth open wide. Oh, this girl will be really the death of him.

"Then is ignoring me all mornin' is also part of this so called experiment?"

"Hm? Oh yes"

"Well congrats, it work"

"Thanks! And I'm glad it did"

There it is, that damn smile she gave him when she ask him out yesterday. Now that he thinks about it, their ralationship escalated rather a bit to quickly. But he doesn't mind it at all, as long as he can be with Kimiko, he doesn't care about anything else. Okay maybe volleyball, he still care for the sport greatly, he can divide his attention to the sport and with Kimiko.

Atsumu sigh, he took a sit beside her and lean her head on her shoulder. He's exhausted, mentally drained. Kimiko just smile and softly caress his blond locks.

"I'm sorry if I somewhat worry you"

"Just....don't do anythin' like that again"

"Yes~"

The couple spend the silence for a couple of minutes. Sadly both have to return to the gym, but Atsumu was glad that the heavy feeling in his chest are no longer lingering. He play smoothly and more energetically, his mood have been lifted up. Kimiko watch him play and smile, he must have been very worried of her actions earlier, and she kinda felt a little guilty, but she truly enjoy watching his facial expressions the moment she caught him looking at her direction when she's talking to Kageyama. Let's just say she have a little sadistic side hidden in those smiles of hers.

Komori watch as the couple walk back inside the gym, bidding a temporary farewell to each other. The libero let out a chuckle unware of the presence behind him.

"Fufufufu~ good. They get along very well now"

"Who get along very well?"

"Hm~? Kimiko and Atsumu of course!"

".......who now?"

"Kimiko and Atsumu. They're dating now"

"......."

"Fufufufu~ Isn't youth beautiful?"

"......."

"They look cute together, right--- S-SAKUSA!?"

The moment Komori turned around he would never thought that he'll see the devil this early in his entire 17 years of living. He's dead, Atsumu's dead.

'I'm sorry Kimiko-chan. I have failed you. I'll see you at the after life--'

He cut out his thoughts when Sakusa turn around and leave him be, returning to practice. His face brighten up, a tear slid down to his chin as he clasp his hands together as if praying the Gods from above.

'Dear heavens from above, I thank you for this salvation.......'

Kimiko look at Komori after she was done talking with the coaches, she raise a brow seeing him acting weird.

'The hell's wrong with him?'

She shakes her head before calling everyone to split in two groups for a practice match.

They are already in the second set, and Atsumu been noticing that Sakusa had been sending his serve and spikes on his direction, he could recieve some of them but his arms feel that they're about to rip off. This is starting to irritates him, he couldn't set properly for being targeted. Just what is his problem with him?

After the match with Sakusa's team being the victor, all players start to go to the cafeteria for dinner. Kimiko stayed behind to talk with the other coaches about tomorrow.

Atsumu wipes his face with his towel, exhausted, his arms hurt for the constant recieves for Sakusa's spikes.

"Oi, Miya"

Speaking of the devil, he turn around and found the said man looking at him with his emotionless face, already have a tray of food in hand, behind him Komori peeking out giving him an apologetic look, Atsumu raise a brow very confuse of what's going on.

"Yes, Omi-kun?"

"Let's have dinner together"

"Eh?"

"Huh?"

The setter and libero both utter at the same time, looking wide eye at the wing spiker. Sakusa scrunch his face under his mask.

"Just hurry up and get your damn food. I have something to discuss with you"

He then turn around and sat at an empty table isolated from everyone, Komori followed him after giving Atsumu a small smile. Atsumu stay rooted in place for a couple of seconds, before hurrying to get his food and sit with an impatient germaphope.