Chapter 17

Guys before we start let's all greet a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our one and only papa/mama Fox who sigle handedly raise his children.......

KITA SHINSUKE!!!!

Since I didn't update any chapter on his birthday and I freaking forgot yesterday

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY....

DAISHOU SUGURU!!!

(Pictures are not mine!)

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●●●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Whaaa~ the scenery is amazing!"

Kimiko breath the fresh air, as she hop out of the bus. Today Itachiyama Boys Volleyball Club is staying for a week in Okunikko. Just on the outskirts of Tokyo, located in the mountainous region of Nikko. Okunikko offers beautiful natural scenery, including waterfalls, lakes, marshlands, streams and hot springs.

"Why the mountains though? There's so many insects here....."

The older Sakusa grumble under his mask, he wonders if he brought enough bug spray for this week.

"Nii-chan, we're not camping out in the forest. We're staying at a hotel the school provided, they evn reserve the entire place for us...."

"Even so, mosquitoes appear at night time"

"Geez. You picky germaphobe....."

The coach gather them all, before they all walk in the hotel lobby. After checking them all in, the coach gave them the keys of their room, one room requires two people, but as for Kimiko she'll have a whole room by herself.

Kimiko drop her bags at the end of her bed. She sat on the bed and took her phone out. She haven't touch it from her pocket since they depart from school in the afternoon. She's pretty sure that Atsumu just spam her with messages and voicemails. Not that she mind it. She actually enjoys it.

'Ah.... just as I thought..... well atleast he followed my instructions yesterday, all of this begin at dawn...'

After reading all of the messages and listening to the voicemails, Kimiko send a long reply. She hope they haven't arrive yet in their destination, so Atsumu could read her text.