Chapter 5

Kimiko went out of the baths, fresh and clean, a fluffy towel around her neck.

"Ahh~ a hot bath is all I need after a tiring day~"

She mutter with a delight smile. She check her pockets and took out a couple of change as she went to the vending machines.

As she nears it she saw a black haired boy, staring intently at the vending machine.

'Ah! That's Kageyama!'

She stand behind the boy waiting for him to pick a drink.

She waited...

And waited....

And waited....

Still waiting......

Having her patience running out she huff, and tap the boy's shoulder.

"Kageyama-san"

The poor boy who's unaware of the of her presence since the beggining, jump in suprise, turning around he was met by Kimiko raising a brow at him.

"Kageyama-san, you alright? You've ben staring at the machine for a long time"

Kageyama blush as he wasn't expecting the girl behind him at all.

"C-coach...."

"Please call me Kimiko off court"

"T-then K-kimiko-san...."

"That's better. So you gonna get a drink?"

"A-ah, yes!"

Kageyama quickly insert his coins and press the button for plain white milk, moving aside to let the girl have her turn.

"Oh, you like milk too Kageyama-san?"

Kimiko put her coins in and press the buttons for a chocolate milk. She poke the straw on and look at Kageyama.

"You're performance earlier are impressive by the way. You learn to adapt fast when changing the players positions"

"Arigato"

"Well-"

Kimiko was cut off by a familiar voice.

"Oh, what's this? Kimiko-chan and Tobio-kun?"

The two turn their heads and saw Atsumu approaching them with smile. But for some reason she saw something wrong with his smile, she saw a mild twitch at the corner of his mouth.

"Miya-san, good evening"

As he near them he purchase himself a bottle of green tea.

"Ya two seems like ya getting along well"

Kimiko can feel that's their some hidden meaning at his sentence.

"Really? I was just complimenting Kageyama-san's performance, is all"

"Is that so"

"I better go to bed now"

Kageyama said bowing at the two, before escaping. Atsumu just gave him a look earlier, that Kimiko didn't notice, and he sense that his presence is not needed.

"Alright, rest well then"

As Kageyama walk out, Kimiko put her carton milk to the the trash bin, before getting a new one.

"Ya sure like milk huh"

"Hm? Not much just chocolate milk"

"Then why are ya picking a plain one?"

"I wanna try the brand Kageyama-san got. Never try it before"

Kimiko study his expression while drinking the milk, she can see the constant twitch on his smile. And the sudden glint of irritation at the mention of Kageyama flash in his eyes.

'Interesting'

"Well then Miya-san I'll hit the hay now. You should to, need to consume all the energy you can get"

As Kimiko walk pass him, Atsumu take a hold of her wrist, making the girl to look at him with a raise brow.

"Do you need anything Miya-san?"

"Atsumu...."

He whisper, tiny blush on his cheeks avoiding her eyes.

"E-excuse me?"

"Call me Atsumu"

Finally looking at her his blush gotten worse as it already reach his ears.

Kimiko couldn't help but squeal inside at how cute he look right now.

"A-alright then...... Atsumu-kun"

Now it's Kimiko's turn to blush. She look at him in the eyes as she mumble his name.

Atsumu felt his heart's gonna explode any moment now, the look she's giving him just want him to embrace her to his arms, never letting go, maybe even kidnapping her and taking her back to Hyogo but he dismiss that thought. He doesn't want to be arrested, or worse, get killed by her brother by drowning him in a barrel of cleaning products.

"A-atsumu-kun?"

Snapping out of his thoughts he face the girl, she fidget as she avoids his eyes.

"You can let go now...."

She mumble but Atsumu didn't catch it clearly.

"What?"

"You can let go of my arm now"

Looking down he can still see he's still gripping her wrist.

"Oh yeah sorry 'bout that"

"No worries. I'll go now then. Good night"

She gave him a soft smile, making Atsumu's heart beat go faster.

"Y-yeah good night"

After she turn to the corner, Atsumu crouch down hands in his face covering his flush face.

'Waaaahhh, she's so cute...!!!'

Minutes pass of calming himself, he finally lift his head and found the male verion of Kimiko stading in front of him, fresh out of the shower, holding a bottle of water in his hand, staring down, silently judging him.

He let out a shriek when he saw him.

"O-o-omi-kun.....!!! What are you doing!? You nearly gave me a heart attack!"

"I was going to buy something to drink, when I saw you being a weirdo, as always"

"I am not a weirdo!"

"You're muttering to yourself crouch down besides a vending machine at the corner with no other sign of life nearby"

Before the blond can retort a set of foot steps interupt them. Komori run up to them with a worried look.

"Are you guys alright? I heard a girl scream and thought something might be wrong"

Sakusa face Atsumu a smirk displaying on his lips, when the blond blush heavily in embarrassment.

"Eh? Did I miss something here?"

Komori tilt his head unaware at the sitiation of the two.

"N-no nothin' at all! M-maybe the girl j-just slip? Y-yeah that's it! Well bye now, I'm going to bed!"

Atsumu speed walk turning at the corner away from everyone.

Komori watch as the blond is no longer at sight, before turning to his friend.

"What's his deal?"

The black haired male just shrug taking a sip from the bottle.

"Nothing, he's just being a weirdo, I'm going to sleep"

"Oh, yeah Good night!"

"Hm"

Komori cross his arms still thinking about the events from earlier.

'A girl slip? But Kimiko is the only girl here, and I just talk to her before the scream start'