Ashton gasps dramatically. "You want an injured guy to drive home all by himself?" He fake sobs.

"Well, you seemed fine when you drove Owen's car here and carried at least four guys who weigh more than two hundred pounds inside."

He leans down so we're at the same eye level. "And don't worry I behaved well, don't want to spoil our first time." He whispers in my ears. Before I can proceed with his words, Ashton leaves the room.

Once the reality dawns back to me, my cheeks fluster and I chase after him.

"What was that supposed to mean?"

Ashton ignores me and enters the bathroom. I follow him in.

"Do you happen to have a spare toothbrush?" He asks.

"Yes, look in the cabinet," I open the cabinet door and show him. "We'll need more of them."

He turns on the faucet as water starts to flow out. His eyes meet mine in the mirrors and he winks. "I know, that's why I'm up early."

I roll my eyes again. Of course, he thought about it already.

Before I can ask again about the comment he made earlier, we hear a gasp from behind me.

"What the fuck?!" We turn around and find a very pale Kat standing by the door as she points a finger at us shakily. "Why-why are you in the bathroom with him?" She asks. "And-and why's he shirtless?"

I blink to look at the sight around us. Indeed, we're now inside the bathroom. How did we even get in here? I turn to my side and find that Ashton has taken off his shirt long ago.

When did he even do that?

I shrug and turn to my sister to explain the things, just as another figure appears behind her.

Kat turns around and screams again.

"Kat-"

"I don't even wanna know!" She yells. "Mom and Dad have left only last night and there are already two shirtless guys roaming around our house?"

I try to explain the situation to her but she beats me to it. "And can anyone please explain it to me why Payton and Luca are sleeping on our couch downstairs?" she asks. "At first I thought I was dreaming but now-but now this!"

She screams again and runs inside her room. We hear the door locking from inside.

I sigh and turn to the boys in front of me. "Happy now?"

Two very shirtless Ashton and Tristan put their hands up in surrender.

"I was still in my Halloween costume and it was so hot and then Promy was taking forever in the bathroom downstairs," Tristan explains himself.

I turn to Ashton. "What?" He asks. "It's hot, okay?"

I roll my eyes. Boys and their wearing no-shirts urge.

"Anyway nice chat but he's my cue to take over the bathroom ASAP."

Before I can tell what's happening, Ashton pushes me out of the bathroom and bolts the door.

Tristan groans and falls down on the floor.

*        *        *       *

"Care to tell us what happened last night?" Grace asks once we all gather around the kitchen counter as Ashton makes green tea for everyone. He said it helps to recover from the hangover. I'm not sure if any of them believed him but they took whatever he had to offer them to get rid of the headache.