"Kookie..uh..I bought a dress with me. Do you think I'd look better in that?" Jungkook sighed and parked his car on the side. Her little doll has some words to hear.

"Baby, you would look good in everything. My parents will like you because I like you. Don't stress yourself, please." Jungkook softly said, as he caressed Lisa's cheek. "I like what you are wearing everyday, and especially today. You look like a model with just a T-Shirt on, Kookie is so in love right now." Lisa blushed at Kook's words. The man never fails to make her feel things.

"Really? You promise?" Jungkook nodded and kissed Lisa's forehead, reassuring her that he is not lying. He can't lie.

The two just had so much fun singing their favorite songs on the car's radio. Lisa never felt this happy for a very very long time. 

"You should sing more, doll." Jungkook said. Lisa sighed and looked outside the car window.

"I'm not that good yet." Lisa replied, her eyes glued to the surrounding she's seeing.

"What do you mean you are not good yet? You sound amazing, baby." Lisa laughed at that. 

"You're only saying that because you love me." Lisa said, her eyes are now turned to Jeon Jungkook. While Lisa's eyes are playful, Jungkook's were serious.

"I know talent when I see one, Lisa." Lisa's eyes turned soft as she looked at Jungkook, his jaws were clenched and Lisa can visibly see his veins popping out and the way he is gripping the steering wheel so tight.

"Kook.."

"Why do you always look down on yourself?" Lisa was caught off guard by Kook's sudden question.

"You always say that you are not good enough as the main dancer, and that you do not deserve the title. You always say that you are the least beautiful, that you lack in your rapping skills, that you have a bad singing voice." Jungkook said, enumerating the girl's insecurities.

"So I am telling you, you are one of the best dancers out there, you are beautiful and you are the most beautiful for me. You are so good at rapping, baby. Imagine rapping that good in a language you just learned? And you have a beautiful voice, doll. And in case you forgot, I told you that four years ago." Lisa's eyes immediately watered at Jungkook's statements.

"You..you remembered that?" Tears started pouring out from Lisa's eyes. Jungkook decided to stop driving and look at her precious doll. 

"Yes, I remember it like it just happened yesterday. I remember the exact outfit you wore, the color of your hair, how your eyes were shining, how your laugh sounded,  how you are still cute when you are crying and the words you said to me..I remember it all, Lisa." Lisa was speechless. She thought she was the only one who remembered that. 

"But..how did you..I was just a trainee back then.." Lisa said, her eyes still wet from all the crying.

"You forgot that Bambam's my friend. The dude has been so proud of you, always showing you off to us." Lisa blushed at that. 

"So I basically knew you because of Bam. He showed me lots of pictures and videos of your evaluations." Lisa's eyes grew in shock. 

"You saw my monthly performances? Oh my god, that's so embarrassing!" Lisa covered her face and heard Jungkook chuckled. 

"What's there to be embarrassed about? You were so good, baby. And since we are at this topic, I have a confession to make." Lisa listened to what Jungkook has to say.