Nightmares

"Where's Aiko-chan?" Aran was the first to question the third Miya's absence.
"Um, she wanted to do some extra study so she won't be joining us for lunch today." Atsumu replied.
Agaki pouted, he missed his fellow libero. 

For the rest of lunch, Aiko successfully didn't run into any of the volleyball team, but that didn't mean she was safe from confrontation. When the bell rang for the end of lunch, Aiko headed to the bathroom to check on herself before class.
"So your the new kid." A taunting voice said from behind her. Aiko looked up into the mirror and saw an unfamiliar girl in the reflection standing behind her.

"What do you want?" Aiko questioned, trying not to freak out. She had a dejavu feeling coming on and she didn't like it one bit.
"Please, let me introduce myself. I'm Shina Rika, I'm from class 1. I've heard from my acquaintances in your class that you think it was ok to cozy up to the Miya Twins and Suna. As well as the rest of the volleyball team. Like who do you think you are?"
"I-"
"You need to back off. You seem really desperate. I know your secret."
Aiko's eyes widened, she felt her heart race. 'Did she really know?'

"It's obvious, you're using the Miya name to get a good reputation for yourself. It's pathetic. You have no right to bear the last name Miya." Shina continued, talking as if she is the most important person in the world and everyone is beneath her.
Aiko had to stop herself from breathing out a sigh of relief. 'So she doesn't know. Good.'
"I don't really know them ok. The Miya Twins and I met when we were kids a couple times but then I moved away. When I came back they recognised my name and started talking to me. But trust me, I'm not interested in being their friends. So please just let me be." Aiko lied smoothly. It seemed to be her thing.

Shina tried to look intimidating but with Aiko's 5'6" height being much larger than the other girl's 4'11" it wasn't doing too much.

"If I see you talking to any of them again. Watch out. Because when we're done with you, you won't be walking."
Aiko's eyes widened. Despite Shina being tiny, her threats frightened Aiko, she had heard similar words back in middle school and it didn't end well. Shina put on a large fake smile,
"Bye then. And just remember, I have eyes everyone." She said before leaving the bathroom. Aiko stood there for a minute in shock. She was scared.  

'I should have stayed in Tokyo. Both Kiyoomi's and Motoya's parents were willing to take me in until I was 18. I should have accepted. And as bad as it sounds, because Mum is dead, I wouldn't have her controlling every move I make and I could still see and talk to my brothers.Well, I'm leaving for Tokyo tomorrow morning, hopefully while I'm there I'll be able to relax.'

Aiko hesitantly walked out of the bathroom and scurried to her class, she was a few minutes late and gave a brief excuse to the teacher that there was a line up at the bathroom. Again, she avoided eye contact with her brothers and Suna and sat at the back. 

There wasn't any volleyball practice on Friday's so Aiko didn't get a chance to runaway from her brothers and walk home by herself.
"Aiko! Stop avoiding us." Atsumu demanded, his grip strong on her wrists. He managed to grab her when she was just about to run out of the school grounds. Osamu and Suna soon caught up, not being ones to run.
"Let go of me Atsumu." Aiko seethed, glaring up at the blonde.
"Atumu, let her go. Ai, come on, just let us walk home with ya'." Osamu said.
Atsumu hesitantly let his sisters hand go and she immediately ran away from him. To go and stand beside Suna. Suna was surprised by her gesture since she had been ignoring him all week. 

"Whatever. Remember, I'm leaving for Tokyo early tomorrow morning. I will be packing tonight, don't bother me." Aiko hissed coldly to her brothers.
"I forgot about that. Um, where will yer be staying anyway. I don't want ya stayin' in a hotel alone." Osamu asked.
"I'm staying with Sakusa's family." Aiko said with a sigh, preparing herself for Atsumu's reaction.
"Seriously? What the hell Aiko? I'd rather ya stay in a stingy hotel than with that freak." Atsumu up exclaimed. Anger bubbled up inside of the girl. Sakusa was a very close friend of hers and she considered him to be her brother.