C11 - First Day Of School

Shoya's life went into crazy mode when she flew to Japan but the amount of adrenaline she was feeling right now could not compare. Shoya woke up to her alarm and slammed it. 'Five more minute' she thought and curled up into her bed once again. Hinata however was already up and running in the gym playing volleyball.

"Euhh" Shoya made a weird sound after she fell off the bed. She rubbed her head and went to her closet to put on her uniform. She grabbed her backpack after washing up in the bathroom and went downstairs. Almost falling down Shoya managed to catch herself. 'that was close' Shoya grabbed a apple from the fridge and ran outside to her bike.

~~

On the way to school she found a kitty in a ally way and deiced to give it some of her apple. forgetting that she was late she stopped and crouched down to the kitty's height.

"Here, Its Yummy" Shoya said smiling regardless of the cold morning. The scratched her hand in return. Shoya yanked her hand back quickly, making her drop the apple and and falling to the ground.

"I thought I was being nice" Shoya mumbles under her breath. the cat licked its sliver fur in return and turned its head when it heard a voice.

"Lolli!" A soft girls voice echoed the empty walls. Shoya looked up to see a girl her height, with short blonde hair that was wavy. she was also wearing the Karasuno's girl uniform.

"Lolli, Im sorry I wont do it again!" The girls voice was targeted to the kitten that curled up into her arms. the girl looked up to shoya.

"So, the cat's name is lolli?" Shoya asked looking at her.

"Oh! Umm yea. I named it Lolli because I was eating a lollipop when I found it" The girl laughed trying to hide the embarrassment.

"Thats A really good Idea!" Shoya exclaimed looking at the girl with admirable eyes. The girl smiled.

"Iwata Sada" The girl said putting the cat down getting up. the girl extended her arm for Shoya to grab.

"Shoya Hinata" Shoya says accepting the hand. Iwata smiled but quickly faded when she saw the scratch. Iwata turned her head to the cat and glared, the cat somehow understood and adverted its eyes. she sighed.

"Lets go, I think were late for school" Iwata says pulling her to shoya's bike. Iwata went into the ally deeper and came out with a bike. The two smiled and quickly left with little small talks here and there.

~~

They both locked their bikes and ran inside.

"Bye Shoya! I'll See you at Lunch!" The girl said running to her class.

"Bye!" Shoya said waving. Shoya went into the office and got her schedule and got a few "tch's" from the teachers for being late on her first day. Shoya waited outside the classroom until the teacher called her in. Shoya walked in with everybody looking at her, she was used to the attention but what bothered her was that she didn't see Iwata.

"Please intoduce yourself" The teacher says beside her. Shoya nodded and looked back at the class.

"Hello, I'm Shoya Hinata. hope we can all be friends!" Shoya said happily to which the boys agreed without doubt.

"You can sit behind Yachi" The teacher said. with Yachi putting up her hand. Shoya was happy because she knew at lest one person in the class.

~Lunch~

It was now lunch time and shoya quickly packed her things and said a quick bye to yachi before she said anything. Shoya was in the halls when she bumbed into a tall salty blonde.

"Ouch" Soya says holding her nose.

"Watch were you're going shrimp" Tuski says emotionless. Shoya looked up and said,

"Sorry"

"Tuski, Don't be mean!" yamagichi says scolding  Tsukishima.

"Whatever" Tsukishima says brushing off and started to walk away.

Shoya looked around when she heard a familiar voice.
"Shoya! Do you want to eat lunch with me?" Hinata asks his sister; walking towards her.

"Not today shoyo, I'm eating with a friend" shoya says smiling.

"Boke hinata, hurry up" kageyama says further up the hallway. Hinata gives a quick wave and leaves. Shoya ran to the courtyard and sat by a tree underneath the shade.

"Shoya!" Iwata says waving towards her. She walks closer to shoya and sits down beside her.
The two girls started to eat their lunches.

"I'm not in your class!" Shoya says in a desperate voice.

"I know right! I was really sad" Iwata huffed.

"My other friend will eat lunch with us tomorrow, is that okay?" Iwata says polity.

"Okay!" Shoya says excitedly. Wanting to meet the other person.

"It's just-" Iwata says quietly.

"She skipped school today" Iwata says smiling and giggling.

The two girls talked and got closer. They talked about their families and how Iwata has two younger twin brothers. And shoya talked about how she was a twin that plays volleyball.

After school~

Shoya waits outside her brothers classroom door. She waited for two minutes and the door swings open with class mates pouring out.

"Kageyama, wait for me!" Hinata says while stuffing his stuff in his bag quickly.

"Hurry up Boke" kageyama says coldy.

Shoya peaks her head inside the room. And she she's kageyama walking towards her. She smiles at him and shoya walks to her now, running brother.

"Shoyo! Are u going to practice again?" Shoya says walking with her brother.

"Yea. Practice will end at 7 today" hinata says putting a finger on his cheek.

"I'll come with you" shoya says as she yawned.

~~

Shoya was walking towards the gym with the duo when Daichi Senpai came rushing to them.

"Shoya-san" daichi says while huffing a little bit.

"Ya" shoya says looking at him and stopped walking.

Daichi pulled out a piece of paper.
"I need you on the team"

~~

It's late Ik but I hope you like it?? Also I'm gonna re update everything bc I hate the chapter names 🤮 sooo sorry

Edit:

Hewo. How r u?? :3 don't die on me...

Soooo good news and bad news.

I'm getting my braces on Thursday that's the bad news :C it's gonna hurt.

The good news is that I'll post a chapter by the end or maybe even sooner in the week.

Yay :3