C3- Landed

3 days before the flight continued~

Hinata ran outside the cold air touching his face. 'I better get there early' he thought. Hinata started biking towards the school and stopped when he realized he had forgotten his scarf 'ohhh noooo, Let's just hope mom doesn't realize' Hinata biked even faster when he saw kageyama.

Meanwhile~

Miura sneezes, that boy must've forgotten something! He's going to get a handful when he comes home. Now what was I about to do again?

~~

They both started to race eachother with kageyama coming in close behind.
"Boke Hinata boke" they both stop at the gym doors and were panting heavenly.

"it's way to early for this" Tanaka says while yawning loudly. Tanaka stops and look at the two bickering. He sighs and opens the door leaving the two behind.

"HA! Kageyama I won this time!" Hinata shouted at the tall male.
"Oi, Dumbass I won" kageyama said back, unsure if he had actually won.
"It's 30-31" hinata says proudly with a big smile. A tick make appeared on kageyama'a head and his arm naturally went out to grab hinata's orange head.
"Daichi-Senpai?" Hinata said looking at The side they ran from. Kageyama didn't want to get in trouble so he put his arm down and decided to greet his Senpai. When he turned, no one was there and it made kageyama even angrier that hinata had tricked him and that he was already inside helping setting up the nets.

"BOKE HINATA BOKE!"

After school~

Hinata went inside that gym and grabbed a good volleyball. He started to do bumps and sets to himself while he waited for his partner.
Soon the gym started to fill up and hinata glanced at the door to see if kageyama came in yet. Kageyama came in putting his bags and belongings on the ground.

"Kageyama!! Toss to me" hinata yelled across the gym.

"BOKE HINATA BOKE, WAIT TILL IM DONE  STRETCHING" kageyama yelled back.

An hour before practice ends~

The club members were all in a practice game against eachother and hinata got called from coach Ukai. Hinata turned to face the direction the voice came from. The volleyball from the game was received by hinata's face. Knocking him down with a loud *THUD*
"BOKE HINATA BOKE" Kageyama shouted and walked over to the lifeless hinata.

Asahi was so worried he had once again hit hinata's face with a powerful spike. "H-hinata are Y-you O-okay?" He asks with a worried face.
"Yeah I'm fine" hinata says getting up but his lip got cut and that ended up bleeding.
Hinata sighs and mumbles something about going home anyways.

He went over to coach Ukai.
"From what I've heard you're going to be leaving practice an hour early for a couple of days" Ukai said. Hinata nodded his head with one hand cupped to his lips.

Coach Ukai and hinata talked for a bit and the whole team thought nothing of it until hinata started to pack his bags.

"Oi hinata where are you going?" Kageyama said yelling causing everyone to notice that hinata was leaving.

"Uhhh I have to go home" Hinata said sheepishly.
"Why?" Everyone said in sync.
"Ummm Because!" Hinata said running out of the doors towards the bike rack.

The same thing happened for the next three days~

Present day~ (finally)

Shoyo POV

"Please prepare for landing. Buckle your seats and put your devices away" the announcer said.

'Finally, I can't wait to see my cute little sister and my twin brother. I wonder if I have a chill mom, I better do'

I looked out the window and saw the view(airport), 'so this is Japan!' I sank into my seat once I've gotten enough of the "view" and listened to music while my stomach twisted and turned from the "drop"

~~

3rd POV

Hinata Shoya left the plane to see her uncle waiting for her.
"UNCLE URI!" She screamed and ran into his arms.
"I've missed you too" he said. Carefully hugging her back. Hinata didn't notice the two bodyguards beside her uncle. Shoya yawned loudly with little tears forming in the ends of her eyes.
"Aden, Adan please get shoya's bags" Uncle Uri commanded. Hinata was still dazed on what was happening. So she just let it be trying to stay awake in her uncle's embrace.

Soon hinata and her uncle left with some staff members bowing towards the two of them. They got into a very fancy car and hinata sighed.
"Uncle you know I don't like fancy stuff" she said with a little whine in her voice.
"Now it's not the time for that" he said with a little chuckle.
Hinata just pouted and looked the other way. Then she remembered that she can see her angel little sister!

~~

In the car hinata noticed a car following them "uhh uncle uri?" She said looking at the black cars behind her.
"Yes, chibi-chan" he said lowering the volume of the music.
"Why are there cars following us?" She asked tilting her head to the side.
"Oh them?, don't worry about it m. It's just my bodyguards" he said calmly.
"Oh" she said unfazed.
Shoya got out her phone and texted her boyfriend.
~~

Haru ❤️

Text me when you land bb xx
Message read 9/20/2020

Today

Hey bb, I just landed. I'm going to meet up with  with my family Xx
Delivered

~~

Hinata and her uncle soon pulled up in front of the hinatas house-

920 Words

THE TEXTING IS CRINGEEEE