C9- Sleepover!

Third POV

"Can I sleep here?" Shoya words ecoed around the rooom.

"what?" shoya said looking at them blushing.

"It's not even a big deal" shoya said getting up. she out her hands together and said,

"Just pretend im shoyo" she smiles at the boys.

"we dont have an extra futon so you'll have to share" Kuroo said looking away.

"ooh you don't" shoya pouted and crossed her arms.

"You guys are so mean" shoya pouted again. she looked around the room to see who is willing to share with her. they all wanted her to pick them, all except kenma? he didn't care. all he cared was his new game that be bought right before bumping into shoya.

"hey kenma" shoya said as she crouched down to meet his head.

"what" he said not looking up.

"you're the sacrifice" shoya said with an evil grin.

"W-what?" kenma said surprised. "dont be so surprised, it hurts my feeling.." shoya pouted until yaku spoke up.

"is that even aloud?!"

"is it not" shoya said. she sighed once again.

"ooh" shoya clasped her hands. "before I forget" shoya turned over to Kuroo who was on his phone.

"what were you doing on my phone??" shoya said looking at him seriously.

"I uhh, it was ringing and you were the shower so I uhh thought I'd pick it up for you" Kuroo repiled.

"who was it" shoya said still looking at him.

"It was haru" he sad with a little salt in his voice.

Shoya POV

"oh" I said a little disappointed. I looked at Kenma's Nintendo.

"whoa is that the latest version?" I said whith sparkling eyes.

"huh? oh, yea it is" He repiled.

"You should dry your hair. You're gonna get sick" Kuroo says looking at her.

Third POV

Shoya sat on kuroos lap while he dried her hair.

Shoya and kenma talked about the games they played and the consoles they owned. everybody was talking and laughing getting to know shoya a little more.

"So You're going to play against Karasuno?" Shoya asked yaku still on Kuroo's lap.

"Yeah! But don't you need to go to school tomorrow?" Yaku said.

"Its complicated, I have to pick a school this week and I don't know what school" Shoya shrugs.

"Come to Nekoma!" lev says.

"umm I don't know" Shoya replies.

"Why were you covered in blood when you came here?" Teshiro says.

"Oh, it's blood from an old dude" Shoya says with innocently. everyone knew that they didn't want to make shoya mad after hearing that.

"Lights out!" the coach says outside the door.

"Kenma move over, Youre taking the whole space" Shoya said gesturing him to move left. kenma moves to the left and shoya crawls in.

"whoah! its so comfy!" Shoya said in the dark room.

"GO TO SLEEP" Kuroo said beside kenma.

"fine, geez no need to be so pushy" Shoya mummbled.

~~