C1- Flying

"Now boarding Miyagi Prefecture First Class" The announcement ringed Hinata Shoya's ears.

"Well I guess it's-" before Hinata could finnish her words her friend butted in.
"Shoya-chan, I'm gonna miss you. You have to *hic* visit" she said holding back chokes in between her words. Asai hugged hinata tightly but carefully not to injure Hinata's Shoya left arm any further.

"Na na, it's okay Asai-chan. I'll be back dont worry" shoya said with a smile while patting Asai's head with her good arm.

They hugged eachother tighter. And continued but stopped when they heard the announcer once agian.
"Last call for Miyagi Prefecture First Class"
They let go of eachother embrace and both had on a smal sad smile. They both didn't want to say goodbye so instead shoya said,
"cya soon okay, don't cry to much without me. And you better win nations!" While pumping her small fist. Her friend didn't say anything cause if she did then it will just be endless snobs. Hinata shoya knew this, she knew her friends very well. She turned around and headed towards the gate.

"See you soon!" Asai finally said just before hinata was out of sight. Hinata turned her head and with the biggest smile she lifted up her good arm and waved in the air. Hinata left, getting smaller and smaller each second. Even if Asai was sad she couldn't hang out with shoya like before. She knew that it will be selfish to keep her here. Asai was Happy that hinata could now met her other half.

~~

"Hinata, you may sit here" the flight attendant said softly.

"Thank you" hinata said and flashing her signature smile. The flight attendant left with her bags and hinata sat down. Admiring the luxurious area around her.

Shoya POV
If papa was here he would've just said his private plane is better. Shoya thought to herself and chuckled.
If only papa was still here.

2 days before~

"OI HINATA WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" Kageyama yelled, walking towards Hinata. Hinata couldn't stand kageyama and shouted. "I HAVE TO LEAVE PRACTICE EARLY STOP YELLING BAKAGEYAMA" Hinata ran over towards Daichi before kageyama could do anything. "Daichi-Senpai I have to go" hinata said while packing up his bags. Daichi just nodded already know why he has to leave early.

Present time~

Hinata glanced over to kageyama and hinata knew he had to leave before kageyama forced to tell him the truth. Hinata ran outside the doors prying that kageyama wasn't following him. And for the one time, he was lucky enough no one was following him. Hinata stopped running and walked towards his house happy.

"Daichi-Senpai, why has hinata been leaving practices an hour early?" Kageyama said still irritated about Hinata leaving without telling him.
"Yeah Daichi, I think it weird hinata is missing out on practice." Suga said worried it might be something bad.
"H-Hinata loves volleyball so I-I don't think he's skipping on purpose" Yachi said trying to ease up the tension.

"Hinata is sorting out family problems" Daichi said hesitantly not wanting to say personal matters.
"Family matters?" Suga said. Daichi nodded and added "So hinata has to leave an hour early. Don't pressure him to tell you anything. It's his personal thing" everyone nodded in understanding.
"Hey yuu, you don't think hinata-san has gotten a girlfriend do you?" Tanaka said nudging noya in the side.
"Hinata?! Pshh. No way." Noya said laughing along with tanaka.
"Alright everyone back to practice" Daichi said clapping his hands.

~~
(A/N I don't have Hinata's mom name so I named the mom Miura Hinata)

4 days before Shoya's flight~

"Mom I'm home" shoyo shouted while taking off his shoes. Miura came downstairs from putting natsu to sleep.
"Shoyo, sorry for cutting practice short" Miura said quietly and headed towards the kitchen. "Mom what's wrong? Is this about dad?" Shoyo said in a worry. He doesn't understand why he had to come home early. Even if he hated missing out on volleyball  practice for a bit he didn't want any bad news. 

"Shoyo I need to tell you something about your father" she explains. "Hhm what about him?" Shoyo asked shoving a chocolate bar from the kitchen into his mouth. "Shoyo I'm sorry I've never told you" Miura goes on."Hey mom what is it?" Shoyo said impatiently. "When you're father and got spectated, he took your sister while I took you" his mom said calmly. In Hinata's house the atmosphere was silent and all you could hear was the kettle making noise from the hot water.

"WHAT?!" Shoyo shouted but quickly covered his mouth remembering that natsu is asleep.
"I only have one sister and that's natsu" shoyo said with his dark aura around him that even scared his mom at times.
"Shoyo please let me explain" Miura said hasty. "When you were around 10 years old you and your sister shoya had gotten in a accident and at that time I was pregnant with natsu" Miura talked once agian. Hinata shoyo didn't want to listen to this life story for 2 reasons one he doesn't want another sibling and how natsu will feel about this, two he's not a very good listener.

Shoyo POV
my moms boring explanation and honestly it's really cool how I got myself a twin sister but I still don't know how she feels about this. I wonder if she likes volleyball, if she doesn't then I can TRY to like her but- At that moment I heard my mom say "shoya" huhhh she even has a similar name like mee that's sooo cool she reminds me of the awesome volleyball player "The Tiny Demon" to bad it's not her. OMG IF SHE IS THEN MY LIFE WILL BE COMPLETE!! Oh Noo I haven't been listening to my mom. I better start nodding and act like I understand.
(Key word "act")

Sorry for the boring chapter, but it was the first chapter.. what did you expect?

1000 words