C7- Mood Swings

Shoya POV

"Shoya I don't have anything, I ate all my lunch" shoyo said rubbing the back of his next.
I hear the third years talking and my eyes started to blur.
"Sho-"
"Ya"
"SHOYA"
My legs stared to lose balance and I fainted back. Into the arms of suga.

Third POV.

Shoyo panicked, "is she dead?!"
"No dumbass, she just fainted" kageyama said.

Shoyo went up to his sister and saw her shivering.
"What do we do?!" Shoyo said with his voice shaking.

"I'll take her to the nurse" suga said. He lifted her up with ease and shoya nuzzled her head into his chest.

"I'll be back, don't worry about her" Suga said leaving.

~~
I wake up with something heavy on me and I opened my eyes to see sugar's head on my tummy. I looked around and saw that I was in a nurses office. My arm ached and I looked down to see a needle?? Ooooh hell no. What the heck is a needle doing here?? I pulled the needle out roughly and it stung. I look other to my left arm and noticed my cast gone. *sighs* they must've taken it out. My tears started to form and my face was now drenched in tears. So I'm still afraid of needless lol.

I got up on a sitting position and woke up suga.

"I'm sorry" I said in a rough voice from just waking up.

"Oh no, I'm supposed to be sorry." Suga said scratching the back of his head.

"Sorry for sleeping on you" he added.
"I'm sorry." I said with salty tears down my cheeks.

"Wait wait, why are you crying. Is it because of what I did then I'm sorry I didn't really mean to I was just uhh tired and suddenly I-" suga rambled on.

"No" I interrupted.

"I'm sorry that you had to miss practice" I said with my hands covering face.

"Ohh. No it's okay. I don't mind. If you're really worried then take it as an apology from the morning" suga said with a smile.

The nuse came in and coughed.
"Sorry for interrupting but shoya you need to eat more. From what I can tell you haven't been eating healthy and this can cause problems"

"I know" I said in a quit voice barley audible.

"Now that you're up I'll call your parents and-"
"NO!..uhh I mean no please I can walk. I don't want to bug them" I said hasty.
Suga looked at me with worried looks but I ignored them.

I left the nurses office after I bowed and suga was walking quietly beside me.
"You should come to school here" he said out of nowhere.
"Maybe" I mumbled loud enough for him to hear. Suga turned to me and smiled. I smiled back awkwardly.

Suga opened the gyms and I took a deep breath.
"Oi Suga you're back!? How's Shoya?" Daichi asked.

I went inside the gym.
"I'm fine" I said with a mumble but loud enough for everyone to hear.
I can see that suga was worried about earlier but I didn't want anyone else to worry.

"Are you sure you're okay you were shivering" daichi said worriedly.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said flexing my arms.
"They even took off my cast" I added.

"That means you can play volleyball right!?" Shoyo said smiling.

"Yeah" I replyed in a low voice.
I went towards my coat and took off shoyo's jacket. I turned around to see hinata holding a volleyball. I looked at the volleyball and I could feel my stomach turn. The hot liquid at my throat. I looked at shoyo and gave him a "I can't" look and ran outside the doors. I ran by the bushes and puked.

I was coughing mid away and I saw shoyo crouch down to me and started to pat my back.
"I'm sorry" I say quickly with hot tears down my cheeks. 'What is wrong with me??' I got up and and wiped away the little puke in my lips and went straight to the doors. When I turned I saw the whole volleyball team. I sighed and gave up on retrieving my coat.

"Shoyo go get me my phone and wallet" I say to him dead in the eyes.
"O-oh o-okay wait here" he replied and went back inside.

"Hey shoya are you okay?" I looked up and saw suga there. 'How did he get here.. I must've zoned out'

"I'm fine" I said.
"You're not acting fine" daichi said with a creepy smile that almost made me have chills.

Third POV

"I can't play volleyball anymore-" shoya voice cracked. "I can't- I'm sorry. Pretend you don't know me" she Finnished.

Shoya face was now teared up. And her eyes now red. Shoyo came out after trying to find both her wallet and phone quickly.
"H-here" shoyo said.
Shoya stopped crying and turned to leave.
"Tell mom I'm not coming home. And don't you dare call me and I swear if you tell mom I was crying-" along pause happened. "I'll make you cry" shoya said to shoyo and gave him a glare saying "do as I say". Everyone standing there got chills and hinata looked like he peed his pants.

Shoya left without a word and didn't turn back even once.

"What's with the split personality?" Tuskki said going back into the gym.

"S-s-she's s-so scary" asahi said with a face that looked to puke.

"Is she gonna be okay?" Hinata asked suga.

"I don't know, but I think some of us should follow her" suga said.

"I'll follow the goddess" noya said leaving but dragged back by daichi.
"Let's clean up first" daichi said with a "smile"

~~

A/N. I'm soooo sorry I was supposed to update like an hour ago.... BUT please forgive meeee. I'll update again as an apology.

(I'll update around 3-5pm sooo make sure notations are on :)

Btw I didn't edit cause i forgot to...