Chapter Forty-Eight: Before I hit you upside the head with a lamp.

I woke up and Calum was still next to me, and awake.

"Good your up, I didn't want to wake you but I should really get going." he said.

"Yeah, I'll text you later" I said. He nodded and and got up, and walked out. I heard his car start and he pulled away. I laid there, still upset about last night. I then heard a knock at my door.

"Come in." I said. Sarah opened the door. I stood up and stared at her. "You better get the fuck out of my room, before I hit you upside the head with a lamp" I snapped.

"Tessa please let me-" I interupted.

"Don't ever talk to me again. I don't care if I live with you. I don't care if your my step sister. I hate you, now leave." I stared her down. She nodded and got out of my room. I didn't regret what I said to her because it was true. I laid back in bed and started to cry again.

I stayed in my room for the whole weekend. I didn't talk to anyone, not even Calum, Michael or Bella.

-------

It was Monday morning, and stumbled to my bathroom, I got into leggings and a comfortable sweatshirt and went down to the kitchen. Sarah, Maria and my dad sat at the table.

"Oh look she's alive." my dad said. I hadn't told my parents about my break up with Luke, and I didn't plan on doing it for a while.

"Yeah, sorry I haven't been out of my room. I was just taking a lazy weekend." I said, trying to pretend to be happy. I ate nothing, grabbed my bag and headed to school. I started to walk, not waiting for Michael of Bella. I knew the would ask me what had happened at the party but I was not in the mood for it. I finally got to the school, and I prayed that Luke wouldn't come up to me. I got my locker and started unpacking my books. Sure enough Luke was walking towards me.

"Tessie I-" I stopped him from continuing.

"Stop. Don't even bother I don't care what you have to say you made your choice." I snapped.

"You have to understand that-" he started.

"Not only did you hurt me but you hurt Calum too. And I've saved him for you. You can explain to your bestfriend that you made out with the girl he went to homecoming with." I slammed my locker shut and walked off, and he didn't follow me.

-------

It was gym, and I was not looking forward to Luke again. I got changed and made my way into the gym. When I entered Luke stared at me. Calum walked up to me.

"Is there something going on between you and Luke? He's also been avoiding me all day." he said.

"Why don't you ask him yourself." I said, Luke started to walk over to us.

"Okay what is going on? Luke what happened at the party." Calum asked.

"Yeah Luke what did happen?" I crossed my arms infront of my chest.

"Calum dude I'm really sorry. She just came on to me and the next thing you know we were kissing." Luke said. Calum's jaw clenched, and his hands turned to fists.

"Luke tell me you didn't kiss Ssarah." Calum said firmly.

"I can't tell you that" Luke said. Calum the tackled him to the ground and punched him directly in the nose three times. I finally had to break it up.

"Calum stop!" I yelled. I ran over to them, and pulled Calum off of Luke. Luke's nose was bleeding like crazy, and his eye was already black and blue. I practically had to hold Calum back.

"And how did Tesssa find out cause I sure as hell know you didn't tell her! She probably saw you guys, in the middle of your little make out session. You really had me fooled, like you cared about her, and that you were my friend, but you're no different from Trevor." Calum snapped. Luke was taken back by Calum's words.

"I at least I saw that Sarah was a total bitch, meanwhile you ask her out to homecoming." Luke retorted

"When did you realize that? While you had you togue half way down her throat!" Calum yelled out. I helded my hand on his chest, stopping him from going after Luke again.

"Enough!" They both looked at me. "Just stop!" I felt a tear swipe down my face. I didn't want anyone see me cry so I quickly ran out of the gym. I was now really crying. I ran to the only place that I knew I could clear my head. I entered the band room and sat at the edge of the stage, and cried. I heard the door opened and I whiped my head around, and saw Luke. He had dry blood on his face still.

"What could you possibly want?" I said.

''Tessie please let me just explain myself." he sat next to me.

"You got three minutes." I said.

"Okay at the party I went to go to the bathroom, Sarah came up to me completely drunk. She told me how she didn't want to be there with Calum, she wanted to be there with me. I told her to back off but of course she didn't. She then kissed me. I didn't kiss her because I wanted to. I swear I wouldn't do that to you." he explained

"Yeah but Luke the fact that you didn't push her away is what bothers me. You didn't kiss her back but you didn't stop her." I said.

"Please Tessie, I don't know what I would do without you." he said.

"You promised me." I said

"What?" he said.

"You promised me you wouldn't be like Trevor. You promised me that you wouldn't hurt me." I stood up. "You broke those promises." I said, then walked out of the band room, and prayed Luke didn't follow me.

I felt like I was in a dark hole that I was never getting out of. I was destroyed and I couldn't think straight. I loved Luke, and I always would but I couldn't live with myself if I just forgave him that easily. I would need time to heal, but I didn't know how long though.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys I know you probably hate me right now but just keep reading and I promise you won't disappointed. Luv ya